General

Goals and dreams

I wanted to be a Paleontologist...

Yeah, I was a wierd kid lol.
13 years

Goals and dreams

When I was younger I wanted to either be a pro footballer or a racing driver, I never really had a practical dream
13 years

Goals and dreams

Msprettypanties wrote:
When I was a kid I told my mom I wanted to be a hooker after seeing pretty woman.

Rofl, your poor mum. smiley

JustinNasty wrote:
My life dream, is to eventually have a good job, nice house, lovely wife, and a few kids. And just be happy!

I like this one. smiley
13 years

Goals and dreams

I wanted to be a rapper at one point. No joke, either. Listen to me, I went through a phase in my teens that I wrote rhymes and rapped them out when I was alone, sometimes around people, but like I said, it was a phase. I would rather just review rap albums or even be a manager or producer or lyrics writer than be an actual rapper. I have stage fright.

But what I have been wanting to accomplish is being an author and/or script writer for movies and/or comics. Ever since I was a kid, as well as a teenager, I've had many ideas for movies and books that I really want to put my storyline ideas out there. It's still possible for me to accomplish that.

If I were to want to get a degree in something, it would probably be journalism, or maybe accounting or something involving computers.
13 years

Goals and dreams

Chop! That's an awesome idea, thanks!

Something like this would do awesome! Hmmmmm... I'd totally invest in it!
13 years

Goals and dreams

Ateitall wrote:
Chop! That's an awesome idea, thanks!

Something like this would do awesome! Hmmmmm... I'd totally invest in it!

Seconded.
13 years

Goals and dreams

When I was younger I wanted to be all kinds of things. Mostly crazy things that you can't be *read this a Lion, a Wizard, etc*. But by the time I got into High School I started to think about becoming a teacher, partially because that's what my mom was going to school for at the time *working toward her Masters*.

Now that I'm in University I've thought more about it and I want to get my Doctorate and teache University level Biology.
13 years

Goals and dreams

I wanted to be a ballerina, flight attendant and then for years an actress
I even got a scholarship to a performing arts college.. but I never went

and now I just want to get the hell out of here
12 years

Goals and dreams

scrambledegg wrote:
For years I wanted to be an archaeologist when I was younger. It still fascinates me now and I'm a major geek when it comes to TV shows like Time Team.

Same here but the reality of spending a cold, wet morning in a muddy hole puts me off.

Wanted to be a footballer (have no skill), athlete (was quick at school level but not even at county level), then spent ages not knowing what to do, around sixteen came up with accountant (I know how sad am I, but I am good at it and quite enjoy it)

Met a guy travelling who is well on his way to visiting every country in the world (Interview with him after he made the news - ), now if I had enough money it is something I would love to do myself.
12 years

Goals and dreams

When I was young I wanted to be a footballer, or actor. Thought it would make me score with the girls more. As I got older wanted to be a professional gambler, mainly horse racing. Whilst I do win, it's too little to make a living from.

Now that same dream still applies, but mainly from playing poker. I have won some money, winning an online MTT tournament and finishing 2nd in another and also a joint 1st. My ultimate dream would be to win WSOP bracelet, or any other major tounament.
12 years
12   loading