General

Bbw tattoo?

Bubba Jay wrote:.
i've been into BBW'S from a young age so will that make me look weird or will it be awesome?.

I think this trucker girl images5.cpcache.com/product_zoom/387083975v0_480x480_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg could be used as a general FA identification tattoo. I think every FA should carry this trucker girl tattoo.smiley

Chubosaurus wrote:
I used to know someone that had the same. It looked pretty good but if it was me i'd go for something a bit more in the style of the retro pin ups but really fat.

I'm currently looking for such a really fat retro pin up tattoo. It should be unique and show my preference for the fat ladies.smiley
13 years

Bbw tattoo?

I can't imagine too many people being into the same things at age 20 that they will be into at age 70. Not to mention that wrinkles, amputations, vericose veins, etc. make the tattoos look bad.

OK, you get a BBW tattoo now. Then in a few years your find your soulmate who happens to be average size. Or you find a BBW who gets a condition that causes her to be thin the rest of her life. You are both "in the mood," you take off your shirt and she is reminded that you like BBWs, and not her body. It spoils the moment.

Right now tattoos are as popular as hula hoops were in the 1950's. People can throw their hula hoops in the attic, but are stuck with their tattoos.

Many companies, even minimum wage retailers will not hire people with tattoos. What seems like a good idea with your buddies now may not be a good idea for the future.
13 years