Gaining

Weight gain and relationship

I agree with Kid A "when she grabs your fat while making out, enjoy it"

Kinda long take on my similar situation with regard to Weight gain is Mutual gaining.

A funny thing for me in which I have only really experienced a good amount twice in my life.

I have always loved my girlfriends or my wife to gain lots of weight. I never thought about myself gaining for the erotic nature only to be more musculer which I could never do to keep on the bulk muscle back in the day.

Although right after college I moved in with my college sweetheart and we both gained a lot of weight together in a relatively short period of time. I knew she was fattening up at a rapid pace which I loved but I was in denial and didnt even realize I was getting so fat to. It was great when I finally realized and we would both tease each other with how fat we were both getting in our new mutual gaining relationship. We were pigging out and making each other fatter by the day and loving it....it was the most erotic gaining situation I have ever had.

But when we were around our other couple friends and or I was at work or work functions I was totally embarrased by the new fat me. Everybody made comments to us directly or even behind are backs as a new fat couple. My girlfriend had always gone through times where she would gain a lot of weight but not me and for the first time i felt the eyes on me and how everyone was watching and commenting about the changes to me and us. Comments like "wow, you two have certainly been enjoying living together havn't you" or even something as blunt as while we are all out at a dinner together "you two must be starving, considering how big your appetites must be nowadays let's get the waitress over here right away" insinuating that we must be gluttons and can not go very long without stuffing our faces (which was definetly true but embarrasing all the same). Or at work I was being referred to as the heavy set guy and always asked if I wanted more food (There are definetly a lot of closet feeders out there).

I was ashamed at times of how fat I became and embarr***ed in many situations not at all by how fat my girlfriend had become but only my own gain. I felt insecure and less masculine in settings but when both my girlfriend and I were alone together I was Mr. fat belly erotic guy having her bounce and jiggle my huge belly and slapping all her new lovely fat around and loving every minute of her teasing and talking about how fat I was and how much fatter I will probably get.

It was like a fat roller coaster of emotions for both of us but mainly me. I loved it that she was so fat and that we would constantly talk about gaining and fat and we would stuff each other with huge meals and deserts and it would be the most erotic evening. I would wake up and get dressed in the morning to realize how my belly and body strained my slacks and dress shirts to the point of constricting my every movement. Every movement I made I felt so huge and fat and struggled with my breath with the easiest of physical tasks. My girlfriend would make a huge breakfast that she would usually keep piling on more pancakes and eggs on my plate while I was still eating off of it as if it was a never ending all you can eat buffet accept I never had to get up to refill it. By the time I walked out the door I felt like an overfed, hardly could move stuffed walrus, and at that moment I was embarrased and ashamed and didn't even want to see any one at work. By the time I got home that night
12 years

continued

I would engage in the exact same gluttenous behavior with my overfed fat sexy girlfriend. We would literally eat from the time I walked in up until the time we made love sometimes during and directly following till we went to bed (which by the way was a queen size that we had easily out grown we were over 500 Lbs. combined weight bouncing around on a relatively small bed comparatively.

The roller coaster and vicious cycle went on and on.

So, I say start off by eating and centering everything both of you do around fattening meals and desserts and as both of you start to fatten up flirt and tease her a bit and tell her how much you like her new softness. You say she is chubby already so I am sure before you know it both of you will be on your way to wider horizons.

It was Unbelievable together for me but definitely had a negative side a lot of the time. Till this day whenever I gain a bit of weight I get some good feelings ***ociated with it and then feel some negative ones, in fact I have just gained a good 15 Lbs. in the last couple months and all of my clothes are tighter and my belly is starting to get in the way a bit more and already I have these same fun and yet negative feelings arising, one minute I am thinking about dieting down and working out harder and the next I am slightly turned on by my wife noticing I have gained. She does not like me getting a bigger belly or gaining weight so she will sort of council me by saying or pointing out "wow, someone is getting a belly on him again" and she has quite a bit of fat on her gorgeous figure which I love and she does not. During these times I make sure to accentuate how tight my T shirts are and show my belly sticking out. Currently I even force my belly out a bit more when I give her a hug and kiss her (she surely has to notice because the other day we could barely touch lips without squeezing into each other and our bellies getting in the way) hoping to get another snide comment about my bigger belly and the weight I have gained. So I decided to pig out and for several days its almost as if I cant get enough food lately and see if she comments when my belly is even fatter and I have gained more.

Then on the flipside once again I was at the gym and clearly felt fatter and was a bit embarrased and I want to diet down and get some abs going again.

I guess this is my weight gain roller coaster wih me.....as far as my wife I want her to keep fattening up more and more and never ever lose any weight....so that it will be so nice trying to kiss her lips with her m***ive fat belly getting in the way!

Hope it goes well with you and your girlfriend....keep posting info.
12 years

Man, it sounds like you're one open and honest conversation away from a totally awesome mutual gaining relationship. smiley
12 years

it really does sound (to me) like she would probably feel a lot more comfortable about her size if you were fat too, a lot of women feel this way
12 years

Funny thing is I prefer myself muscular and cut and thats how my wife likes me. Actually she would like me even more cut than bulky muscle. I happen to be pretty bulky muscle since I have matured and at times can cut up a bit to a 4pack if you will in the abs dept..

I think if my wife would gain and let herself get a lot fatter I would probably not need the fix of letting myself fatten up a bit from over eating and just be able to enjoy all of her gaining and fattening.

On the flip side like with my old girlfriend if I was with a woman who was gaining and getting fatter and liked and wanted me fatter I probably would get pretty big in another mutual gaining relationship, but then fill the illside of fellings at time being fat and overweight.

Certain times where I am totally fixated on gaining in general and other times where it is in my head much less but regardless it is always there. Usually when I am more sexed up it always is intensified. Sex is always best with foreplay of talking about fat and mostly gaining.
12 years