General

Qs for those who leave ff...

...and then return.

1. Why did you leave?

2. Why did you return?
13 years

I left because I lost faith in finding a genuine feedee, I was hurting greatly because id had a couple of relationships with supposed feedees but alas was not the case. And so I left to try and persue a mainstream life in an attempt to reduce my hurt.

But I just could not stop loving them killer curves on women and so I returned home smiley
13 years

dublover42 wrote:
JustinNasty wrote:
I never LEFT but Ive taken hiatus' before. I feel like I go through cycles where Ill be in the mood to be very involved with the community, then want more privacy and quiet. Most of the time I enjoy it here though!

Same here, I don't ever really leave, but my participation cycles all the time.

Same here, while I've never deleted my account I have left the site for long periods on two occasions. And both times it was because I was honestly a little bored with the site...

But I always inevitable start getting a little...I dunno, lonely, for the site so I come back.

I don't think I could ever actually leave and not look back. FF has been a huge influence on my life. I honestly think I owe my sanity to this site, if not my life <,< *as melodramatic as that sounds*
13 years

aby wrote:
2. Because there is nowhere on the internet quite like this...

Damn Straight! smiley
13 years