General

Feederism is hilarious

DoctorThunder wrote:
Really? Cold beans? Cornbread?

Really?

I know right?

You poor girls having to deal with amateurs...
13 years

Feederism is hilarious

Moonchild wrote:
I tried to sensually feed a girl corn on the cob, for some reason she wasn't that into it though :/

LMFAO, Corn on the cob? I can't imagine a way that would be sensual lol, though I guess you gotta work with what ya got...
13 years

Feederism is hilarious

Twirly wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Moonchild wrote:
I tried to sensually feed a girl corn on the cob, for some reason she wasn't that into it though :/

LMFAO, Corn on the cob? I can't imagine a way that would be sensual lol, though I guess you gotta work with what ya got...

I think thats the danger, working with what you got. HAHAha A little planning goes a long way.

Yea...probably best to hit up a super-market or a take-away place before engaging in any feeding. lol
13 years

Feederism is hilarious

DoctorThunder wrote:
JustinNasty wrote:
I think its just we expect the act of feeding to be so serious, when its actually just lighthearted and sexy!

Feederism is just a romantic comedy waiting to happen.

YES!!!

Seriously, I don't understand how someone could think "lets do a movie on feederism" and make it a horror/thriller movie. Its such a fun/romantic fetish!
13 years

Feederism is hilarious

Agreed, feeding, like sex, foreplay and flirting, should be fun, humorous, light hearted, safe and enjoyable for all. I've always had a wonderfully fun, giggling time with the women I've fed. I learned a while ago that creamy fattening desserts work best: there really isn't anything more fun than feeding chocolate mousse, a pint of ice cream, donuts or shakes.
New feeders tend to get wrapped up with their over anxious desires.
12 years

Feederism is hilarious

After my confessions to my sweethart that I have feeding fantasies, we decided to experiment... She, bbw, said she would maybe "grow into it"...
My first time feeding was putting cream into her mouth, but I think, I'm more of an encourager and love seeing her eating. The other day we did something else. She had a box of chocolates in all different flavours. She asked me a number and counted in the box wich number (and flavour...lol..) I said to eat... It was a fun and light-harted experience... <3
12 years

Feederism is hilarious

I love reading this thread...

...in college my little feedee girlfriend and I knew exactly how much to take to DQ for her nightly M&M blizzard...$2.12,
I would feed it to her as she drove around listening to music and such.
At a stoplight once... The girls in the car next to us watched me feeding her spoonful after spoonful of ice-cream and my girl leaned over and screamed..."Jealous!!!"

I thought it was quite funny! smiley
12 years

Feederism is hilarious

Just reading this thread again, realizing just how powerful and primal the urge to fed and to be fed really is. All intimacy should be fun and giggly. Feeding is even more intimate b/c it entails trust, desire, respect, empathy and a crazy love for all things fat. When a feedee and feeder connect it truly is the most electric feeling...and you know what I mean; you want it to last forever.
And if that first experience is cold corn bread for refried beans, so be it; chalk it up to the unexperienced, youthful, playful, over-exhurbriate nature of discovering anything sexually new. It's still fun b/c we both love the sensation, even if we cannot explain it.
Rationally, we know there is a limit to this overwhelming desire. But, really, half the fun is TRYING to get there.
With that, let's break out the pints of B&Js, bring home the dozen donuts, try out the buffets and otherwise explore, experience and just have fun with the sensuality.
In the meantime, just where is that cheesecake?
12 years