General

Where do they go?

It's most likely that they've deleted their accounts, bans usually leave their name still there. smiley
13 years

Where do they go?

This seems to happen quite often. I think people wax and wane with how interested they are in the whole scene - they have a flurry of activity and then maybe feel guilty or uncomfortable, or bored of it, and quit. I almost feel reluctant to reply to messages from people if their "joined" date is today or only a few days ago because more often than not they disappear and it's a waste of my time. Oh and there's one person I met on here a while back who was so cool that even though he'd only just joined I kept sending him messages saying "still here?", "don't leave" etc. Haha maybe that was overkill.
13 years

Where do they go?

FlowerGoddess wrote:
They always come back. Hahaha smiley

lol, of course they do, who can resist the allure of Fantasy Feeder. smiley
13 years

Where do they go?

Omg I get soooo many of these hey, like messages but then where it says who its from its blank hahah
and sometimes its sad because theyre really interesting messages and I think like.. maybe If i had of replid quicker they would stay.. but maybe thats just being conceited hahahah
13 years

Where do they go?

As far as i know if they still have an account and you have still have the message the name changes and you can still see its them but just with their changed name
13 years