General

.........i dont understand....

Kid A and Alice are right girls just have more to look at and its also a ratio thing !
13 years

It's mostly about how the mind works. Women are generally more reserved than men about things, less physical...as has been pointed out above. Also *addressing the gender imbalance* women are more likely than men to try to actively conform to what society deems normal and therefore, even if they have a preference for a larger partner, are less likely to seek out a fetish site.

Taking into consideration a long standing...not so much acceptance as a tolerance of slimmer women being in relationships with large-to-fat guys then there should be little surprise about this occurance.
13 years

Ariday wrote:

1. Men usually, next to always, make the first move (mainly because if a girl hits on a guy he acts like the girl turned into the exorcist and her head is spinning).

Hahaha! Totally.

Plus this: I've noticed that lots of the women on here like to compliment the photos of other women - not because they fancy them necessarily (although that's obviously one of the reasons sometimes, in which case, woohoo yeahhhh) but because women like to support each other. I for one love to big up a fabulous outfit or great hair or a pretty face or lovely shaped belly etc. So the number of comments on the girls' pics are swelled by some of them being from other girls.

But a lot of straight men have mentioned to me they hate getting "hit on" by gay men and don't like it when other men compliment them.

LIKE, GET OVER IT!!

They are not about to bend you over and take you roughly from behind just because they like the cut of your jib. Hell, they might even ask permission first... Or did you stop to consider that even though in your opinion you're a super hot male, they might not want to shag you, just give you a compliment or start up a discussion about something you have in common, like your pretty belly? Or maybe, just maybe, they're not even gay... they're just giving you kudos for your pic.

So you guys might get more comments if you weren't so uptight about getting comments from other men. Is all.

Oh and by the way I know it's not all of the guys who feel like that - but quite a few have moaned to me that they get no comments except from gay men. Well gay men have awesome taste so I'd be flattered if I were you.

That is all.
13 years

Ariday wrote:

1. Men usually, next to always, make the first move (mainly because if a girl hits on a guy he acts like the girl turned into the exorcist and her head is spinning).

Totally debatable. What about the guy who doesn't have a clue that shes into him? What about the ones who are too shy to do anything? Not all guys think like that.

I just go with the flow on that. Whoever starts it is fine with me.

I do agree though that most guys wouldn't want the girl to make first move because of that or they have too much pride going on. Like I said before just go with it. We're in a time now where one side doesn't have to be the dominant one doing everything.
13 years

Robbie wrote:
Ariday wrote:

Totally debatable. What about the guy who doesn't have a clue that shes into him? What about the ones who are too shy to do anything? Not all guys think like that.

I just go with the flow on that. Whoever starts it is fine with me.

I do agree though that most guys wouldn't want the girl to make first move because of that or they have too much pride going on. Like I said before just go with it. We're in a time now where one side doesn't have to be the dominant one doing everything.

I agree, its thinking like that which leaves me perpetually single, curse my shyness. smiley
13 years