General

Childhood tv that...

"Porky's Romance", in which Porky Pig marries Petunia, who lounges on the couch eating chocolates and gets quite fat by the end of the cartoon.

I notice that a LOT of the single-panel cartoons I've written have women snacking on couches, so I think perhaps it had a big influence on me. smiley
13 years

Childhood tv that...

Ninjabread Girl wrote:

Old school Garfield is still one of my favorite shows. i have seasons 4 & 5 on dvd.
13 years

Childhood tv that...

meowmeow87 wrote:
I can remember drawing pictures of fat people when I was younger, so I think I've been fascinated with it for quite a while. I was also always fascinated with the scene in "Charlotte's Web", where Templeton goes to the fair and eats all the leftover fair food and gets enormously fat. Haha.

Wow. I remember that scene making an impact on me as a child, and the song would be stuck in my head for hours. Once I hit Junior high, I was attracted to slimmer women, but I seemed to have a wandering eye for the bigger lasses. I would imagine how much they ate, how their bodies must feel, etc.
13 years

Childhood tv that...

I'm surprised Layla hasn't beat me to it, but there is a Felix the Cat episode that is good, there might be a few actually.

I kind of learnt that nearly EVERY cartoon has a "fat" episode so i'd watch a series eagerly awaiting that particular episode, rarely was I let down. smiley
13 years

Childhood tv that...

PinkyDear wrote:
There really are a lot of cartoon episodes with gluttony as the theme. Makes me think that maybe there are more feeders or FA's out there than would admit to it.

Or maybe they thake it just as a joke.

I like Cow&Chicken, for that matter. And the Patrick from SpongeBob is kind of fatso smiley too.

When speaking of craving food, I guess ultimate foodee/feedee clip would be:
'the plant'

from Little shop of horrors

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3CZ6CSjbCPM06VtTC7xAZuICK9QBJtmL-9izM1-HHTaHzta7KgwdNslo[/img]

youtube.com/watch
12 years

Childhood tv that...

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the episode of Betty Boop entitled "Betty Boop and Little Jimmy" in which Betty gets on an exercise kick, but winds up tangled in one of the machines and subsequently becomes too thin. Then of course you have my favorite scene, the weight gain via laughing lol.

If only it were that easy to be gain weight.
12 years