Stuffing

Do you ever get so full...

Do you ever get so full that it's hard to breathe deeply?

If so, how often?

(I'm putting this question in the "weightgain" forum as well...please only answer in the forum you most identify with. Thanks.)
13 years

I do that whenever I get the chance really.

*Admin Mode* This topic doesn't really belong in the weight gain forum. And any given thread should only be posted in one place. These rules may seem unfair but they're in place to deter spammers. Thank you.
13 years

OniGumo wrote:

How often is that?
13 years

OniGumo wrote:
*Admin Mode* This topic doesn't really belong in the weight gain forum. And any given thread should only be posted in one place. These rules may seem unfair but they're in place to deter spammers. Thank you.

I accept your ruling (like I have a choice!) but disagree that it doesn't belong in the weight gain forum. Some people stuff for the sake of gaining rather than for the sake of stuffing.
13 years

AskDrFeeder wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

How often is that?

Whenever I have the money and time to visit an all you can eat place, or whenever a friend or family member cooks a really big meal. Any chance that arises I tend to stuff myself until my belly starts protesting lol
13 years

AskDrFeeder wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

I accept your ruling (like I have a choice!) but disagree that it doesn't belong in the weight gain forum. Some people stuff for the sake of gaining rather than for the sake of stuffing.

lol, this is a stuffing forum, it doesn't matter what the reason or outcome for the stuffing is, if the subject matter is stuffing, then it should probably be in the stuffing forum rather than anywhere else. smiley
13 years

I've done this, and enjoy being that full (although usually I then don't sleep well that night, being so full I can't get comfortable).

I do it very rarely, however. Something I'll do every few years, then just savor the memories.
13 years

PinkyDear wrote:
So full I have to lean back to make room. Love it. smiley

I think I love you
12 years

Much like Oni, I take advantage of the opportunity when it presents itself - either by indulging myself every week or so with an feast that I make for myself or order in, or whenever I get the chance to go to the buffet.

When I have done it, I don't like to do it to the point where breathing is *too* painful, just enough where a deep breath will cause that twinge. I'd be open to pushing my limits with the right company though.
12 years