General

Questions for fat people

Sabatonnerd wrote:
Hi, I've been considering gaining myself- jury's still out, so don't try to convince me of eithe side- and I just thought I'd ask a few questions.

1. What's your favorite part of being fat?
2. What's your least favorite?
3. What's just different?
4. How often do you wish you were skinny?
5. How big would you have to be before losing weight?
6. What's your favorite body part?

Thanks smiley

1. The softness, and the way it feels when my belly jiggles.

2. Getting out of breath from climbing stairs, sweat in my fat rolls, clicky/achey ankles/knees. And of course the fact that Super-sizedness doesn't mix well with amusement parks.

3. I'm not sure I get your meaning. I've never been thin so I don't really know what's "different".

4. I used to a lot, but not anymore.

5. I wouldn't voluntarily lose weight until it began impeding my mobility. So I don't have a weight to quote here.

6. The belly, for sure, I love how soft and squeezable it is x3
13 years

Questions for fat people

To be honest I still don't really think of myself as fat but the real world seems to think otherwise lol.

1. What's your favorite part of being fat?

Being bigger. The feel of the weight in my belly, my thighs rubbing together, etc. I never really cared much about my body when I was thinner, gaining has shown me what it is like to feel sexy, its amazing. smiley

2. What's your least favorite?

lol, where do I start? Clothes, health, fitness, my face. :$

3. What's just different?

just random moments when you realise you're too big for something that you never were before lol. Sometimes its embarassing, other times its a turn on.

4. How often do you wish you were skinny?

It really depends on my mood, but generally when worrying about my health or my attractiveness to women.

5. How big would you have to be before losing weight?

To be honest i should probably be losing now due to health reasons but i'm kind of lazy lol. As for a weight, i'd never want to be much more than 300lbs on my own, but even getting to that size would depend on my current circumstances.

6. What's your favorite body part?

Gotta be the belly, so good to hold it in your hands as a trophy of your greed, sloth and gluttony. smiley
13 years