General

What do you want right now?

I want a california girl, like now...she knows who she is too.

I want a job *I feel like I've said this before*, so I can actually buy food to stuff with while I'm at Uni...

I want another XBox 360 to take with me when I go back to Uni.

I want...well a lot of things. Can someone give them to me? lol
12 years

Weed, ganja, dope, pot, reefer, marijuana...Cannabis sativa or Cannabis indica, I don't really care which.

I just want to smoke a fat joint right now.
12 years

hot_like_chicken_in_a_pot wrote:
FA bf smiley

Hiiii smiley
12 years

A beautiful big girl to be with.
12 years

I want the lotto ticket in my wallet to be a winner...it's the last one I'll be able to buy for a long time, and is therefore the last chance I have to get my hopes up.
12 years

I want some wweeeddd
12 years

that's all I really for Christmas, this year smiley
12 years

WitchyMcFottykins wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
I want the lotto ticket in my wallet to be a winner...it's the last one I'll be able to buy for a long time, and is therefore the last chance I have to get my hopes up.

Since you said you would send me to see a certain person I want that too, barring that an all expense paid trip to a specific island country located near the UK smiley

Sadly it was not, so no more lotto adventures for me until I get my hands on some more cash money...

As for what I want right now, hmm some herbacious delight would be nice. And some good company with whom to enjoy it would also be good. I speak of people here and people in real life that I'm missing right now, and of a certain california someone in particular.
12 years

I want for there to be a new breakthrough in the world of science. The advent of Teleportation...

Barring that I want to discover that I was actually a wizard all along and can Apparate.
12 years

I want my friends...I suddenly feel very alone.
12 years
1234   loading