General

Should i confess?

if you want to keep it private don't. I wouldn't really confess that I would just play along with them, in a joking matter either denying or SARCASTLY agreeing lol. more Cushion for the pushing you may add in lol sorry if too much smiley
13 years

Should i confess?

I'd think that the middle-road answer would be best. Next time it comes up be noncommital, just give 'em a shrug.
13 years

Should i confess?

They know what a feeder is? Maybe you aren't the only one.
13 years

Should i confess?

randomlancila wrote:
If you're not willing to confess to it, it sounds like it's something you're ashamed of being. And that's not cool.

I disagree with this because I am a feedee and not in the least bit ashamed of it however I wouldnt tell my family and friends because not only would they not understand but they would also try and stop me

also I am wondering if anyone else agrees that it is easier to come out as being a guy that likes big women than coming out as a woman that likes being big and wants to get bigger ?
13 years

Should i confess?

I'll point out that being a feeder goes into the private sexual area of things- not everyone goes around saying that they're into whips and rubber/etc.

Whilst it's connected, it is definitely different from liking bigger women, and it is perfectly alright to hide and not anyone's business to know what turns you on in the bedroom.
13 years

Should i confess?

NickAndros wrote:
It's really not their business. I have told friends and family that I am happy being fat but I would never tell them the sexual nature of it. They don't need to know about this side of it. Although a few of my friends know I am on a "fat acceptance" website. >.> Not really by my choice.

I'm 100% in agreement here. Most of my friends in real life know I won't stand for them making disparaging remarks about fat people while I'm around but I'd never tell them that I'm actually trying to get fatter...
13 years

Should i confess?

muscleslovescurves wrote:
Layla: i think it's not easy coming out as a guy but yeah, as a girl it's a whole new ball game. Being a guy that likes big girls is not unheard of in the real world, but being a girl that WANTS to be fat goes against every single thing that society and mass-media ram down our throats from birth. I think the world would see you specifically prefering to be fat and wanting to get fatter in a very different light than seeing you as just a big girl that likes food and accepts her size. I think psychologists and the rest of the world would label you with "eating disorder" and either study you or try and "fix" you... but personally i'm going to label you with "awesome" smiley haha.

hahaha exactly ! If i told my parents or anyone that I wantes to be fatter and was actively trying to do so they would think I was a total nutcase hahah
12 years

Should i confess?

Layla wrote:
randomlancila wrote:
If you're not willing to confess to it, it sounds like it's something you're ashamed of being. And that's not cool.

I disagree with this because I am a feedee and not in the least bit ashamed of it however I wouldnt tell my family and friends because not only would they not understand but they would also try and stop me

also I am wondering if anyone else agrees that it is easier to come out as being a guy that likes big women than coming out as a woman that likes being big and wants to get bigger ?
Agree absolutely..liking big women,speaking as a guy,is in my view not that uncommon and will be accepted fairly easily.Being a woman (or a man frankly)who wants to gain themselves freaks people out hugely and is MUCH harder to confess to..people are just so conditioned to believe that it is natural to want to be thin.
12 years