Gaining

Fav things about gaining

Some of my favourite things about gaining weight are the little things like not worrying about putting four sugars in my coffee and adding cream, not feeling the slightest guilt ordering extra fries, gravy and a dessert and never having the worry of ' OMG summer is soon better start working on my bikini body ' hahah smiley

So what are some of the little things that you love about gaining weight or letting go ?
13 years

Fav things about gaining

It's not so much about the food and eating with me, so much as it is about the results - outgrowing clothes, having a bit more difficulty fitting into chairs with arms and I love, love, LOVE when I notice how much more room I take up when I sit down or am in a situation where I can really notice my size.
13 years

Fav things about gaining

Gettingfatter wrote:
It's not so much about the food and eating with me, so much as it is about the results - outgrowing clothes, having a bit more difficulty fitting into chairs with arms and I love, love, LOVE when I notice how much more room I take up when I sit down or am in a situation where I can really notice my size.

This for sure. I love it when I feel fatter. I love it when my belly brushes against door frames, or when I put on a shirt that I had fit very well until recently and find it hopelessly tight. I love not being able to button my jeans.

Though I also love eating, and I LOVE food. What I really enjoy though is the feeling of being completely stuffed. And once I acheive that feeling I'll usually try to keep it going for as long as I can by drinking water or milk, or eating snacks every 20 or so minutes.
13 years

Fav things about gaining

and I also love the looks the service ***istants give me when I order sooo much food at takeaway places hahaha !!

but yeah I totally agree the other best thing is the actually physicality of having more fat on my body, the feel and weight of it mm and the softness and the way it jiggles.. just so so appealing !
13 years

Fav things about gaining

Layla wrote:
and I also love the looks the service ***istants give me when I order sooo much food at takeaway places hahaha !!

Nice! Can you describe these looks? Disapproving? Envious? Amazed?
13 years

Fav things about gaining

Gettingfatter wrote:
It's not so much about the food and eating with me, so much as it is about the results

Totally agree. I'm not a deliberate gainer but I do LOVE it when I accidentally put on weight... especially how big and round my tummy gets. It just feels so naughty, and so satisfyingly pat-able and squishable. That realisation that I'm swelling, especially as I didn't mean to, gives me a heady out-of-control feeling. A sense of awe mixed with slight horror that's edgily fetishy. There's even something about the word "ballooning" that's sexy, haha. It's also why I like the idea/practice of stuffing/bloating, although I prefer to stuff others than do it myself, for some reason.
13 years

Fav things about gaining

and my two least favourite things are FRIGGEN CHAFING OUCH
and one of my rings doesnt fit anymore haha
apart from that things are peachy keen in fat town
13 years

Fav things about gaining

Layla wrote:
and my two least favourite things are FRIGGEN CHAFING OUCH
and one of my rings doesnt fit anymore haha
apart from that things are peachy keen in fat town

baby powder works nicely for chafing. it smells great, too. wear the ring around your neck like Frodo.
13 years