Gaining

Fas - have you considered...

I started out at an FA mainly, then I started to imagine myself bigger and liked the idea. So yeah, I definately would gain weight for the right girl.
12 years

I started to do it for myself and my own reasons. Doing it for someone else didn't feel right. My body - my decision.
12 years

I would totally do it for a girl feeder, just gotta find one, that's the hard part.
12 years

I am an FA, but not a feeder. I try to suttley encourage my wife to gain and she is fairly heavy. My current situation does not allow me to gain,(military reserves) however when that changes, I would consider gaining. I get almost as turned on sticking out my own belly and watching my wife's jiggle! I write alot of WG stories (see both here and in deviantart), my favorite is "mutual gaining".
Ned Fox
12 years

Always loved my Girlfriends gaining weight but never thought I would like it.

Until my metabolism changed after college and I was into my career, I gained a good amount of weight and all of a sudden it seemed I became fat. My girlfriend I lived with at the time got even fatter and for the first time I was in a mutual gaining relationship and it felt so right only when I was around her and we were fattening up together. When I was at work or out with friends I felt embarrassed by my new fat self.

I think if my wife got turned on by me gaining weight and she was gaining also I would 100% probably do it again. It is definitely the best experience I have ever had as an Fa "Mutual Gaining".
12 years