General

Out of this world experiences

wow that is crazy !!
well this happened when I was a kid.. my aunty gave me this wishing fairy ornament and told me that you pinch the dust and make a wish or whatever..
I know it sounds like bullshit but I believed it and so every night for months I would wish inside my head for wings ... I meant like wings actually attacthed to my back so I could be a fairy and fly LOL
but anyway a few months later I woke up and found a pair of fairy wings under my pillow.. I still have them.. they arent like any manafactured fair wings ive ever seen.. the threading.. and everything.. its amazing

months later my sister woke me and mum up screaming as I had because shed found a box of those whittakers chocolates under her bed, because without telling anyone shed been wishing on the fairy to see if it was true

I know that no one could have ever known what I was wishing for because I did it in my head... theres no explanation for what happened... its just crazy

and no more wishes ever came true after that because one of its wings broke lol
12 years

Admin Mode: Just a friendly reminder for everyone in here to keep it civil please, just in case... smiley
12 years

Admin Mode:

Stay on topic
This is a fat-positive/fat-fantasy website so please try to stay generally on topic in your posts and other content.

The thread is not for a debate, but was a request for personal, paranormal experiences. If debates continue, it may end up locked.
12 years