General

This thread is about football.

CHELSEA and have been since 1968, god that makes me sound old. Been a bit disappointed with our start to the season, but we will still end up in the top 3 come the end. Maybe we will do well in the cup competitions.
12 years

i follow chelsea and arsenal
12 years

There is only one football.

Well I used to support a Premiership side but some mightily impressive financial mismanagement means it is just a distant dream nowadays for Sheffield Wednesday.

Thing at least seem to be going well this season and we are in form and currently find ourselves 3rd in League One. Although it might not help if our chairman goes to jail with Redknapp, when they go to court in January.
12 years

Football, school kids in the park, jumpers for goal posts, marvellous stuff.

Liverpool fan here but I do follow my local lower league London team too, even if life in League One lacks the glamour of the Prem, here's hoping that next year will see the Bee's in the most competitive league of all in England (Championship).
12 years

Pftttt the only team to follow is Collingwood in AFL football OBV !! jeez Dan as my fellow aussie I am a smidge disappointed !!!
12 years

I'm a football fan but follow the SPL smiley
12 years

Enjoy watching the Prem. but the Championship is where it's at. Oh Bun-a-ley, is wonderful smiley
12 years

The best team ever. Fc. Barcelona.

Tomorrow Madrid VS Barcelona. It will be and interesting match.
12 years

World champions!!!!
12 years