General

Childfree?

Ah, my dear Foxy, if only there were more people in the world like you. There probably aren't because nobody with the not wanting children genes will ever pass them on, of course, which is rather a shame in a way. Perhaps we should all donate eggs/sperm to make sure that our sane propensities are propagated more widely!

It is rather unfortunate that this topic has degenerated into unpleasantness. It's really not necessary. Some people want children, some don't. The former are in the majority for the reason given above, but the minority is present and very real. Some people who believe that they don't want children later change their minds (I know some such people myself), but that doesn't mean that there are no people who genuinely don't want children (I know older people who are quite happy never having had any, too).

The rather unfortunate thing about not wanting children is that it's rather hard to find a romantic partner who thinks the same way; there could really do with being a dating website for those who are "child free" in the sense intended by the original poster. (In fact, I have a dim recollection that there was one once, but I can no longer find it).
12 years
12   loading