General

Pregnant or fat?

I get offered seats on public transport all the time because people think/say I'm pregnant. Luckily it hasn't been too awkward so far, I tend to just take the seat and stay quiet! smiley
12 years

Pregnant or fat?

it is a fun game to play when you're out and about

not so much when the answer's clear, moreso those middle-of-the-road-could-be-either cases
12 years

Pregnant or fat?

I think it would be sexy for the ladies to play along and wear maternity clothes, if they are small enough to fit them.
12 years

Pregnant or fat?

JulesTeak wrote:
it is a fun game to play when you're out and about

not so much when the answer's clear, moreso those middle-of-the-road-could-be-either cases

Ha, agreed, I always think "So are you currently pregnant or are you always this sexy?" Not that i'd ever say it aloud of course lol.
12 years

Pregnant or fat?

1Dan001 wrote:
softgirl wrote:
I get offered seats on public transport all the time because people think/say I'm pregnant. Luckily it hasn't been too awkward so far, I tend to just take the seat and stay quiet! smiley

I think you do the right thing just letting the comment slide, because I have seen the awkwardness of someone assuming a lady was pregnant when she wasn't.. not a pretty sight haha.

No way if someone actually ASKED me if I was pregnant, or someone I knew I would totally call them out on it, just to embarass them

because you never EVER ask anyone if theyre pregnant
thats just like the rules of society
12 years

Pregnant or fat?

Layla wrote:
1Dan001 wrote:
softgirl wrote:

I think you do the right thing just letting the comment slide, because I have seen the awkwardness of someone assuming a lady was pregnant when she wasn't.. not a pretty sight haha.

No way if someone actually ASKED me if I was pregnant, or someone I knew I would totally call them out on it, just to embarass them

Lol I just get people standing up for me on a packed tube or bus which is fine. I once had somebody make a huge deal about it when somebody else tried to take the seat and she actually said 'no the seat is for you, you need it because you're pregnant!'. I was trying so hard not to laugh!

I've never had anybody actually ask me though, I don't know how I'ld respond if I did! I think it's because I smoke, nobody I know would ever really think I was! Although I have noticed some stares from people on the street when I'm smoking too! I think that might be because of my belly.....
12 years

Pregnant or fat?

softgirl wrote:
Layla wrote:
1Dan001 wrote:
softgirl wrote:

Lol I just get people standing up for me on a packed tube or bus which is fine. I once had somebody make a huge deal about it when somebody else tried to take the seat and she actually said 'no the seat is for you, you need it because you're pregnant!'. I was trying so hard not to laugh!

I've never had anybody actually ask me though, I don't know how I'ld respond if I did! I think it's because I smoke, nobody I know would ever really think I was! Although I have noticed some stares from people on the street when I'm smoking too! I think that might be because of my belly.....

Hahahah !!
Omg haha Id never had anyone do this before but the other day on the train some lady got her son to give her seat to me hahaha
12 years