General

You know you'r a nerd when....

Lord Bubba Jay wrote:

You wear glasses

I always knew every person that wears glasses is a nerd
thankyou for confirming this for me bubba !
12 years

You know you're a nerd when you've been nodding, agreeing, OMG-ing, and grinning like a fool at everything posted here. smiley
12 years

Wow, aside from Anime, Big Bang Theory, and any form of twilight/vampires...

This fits me surprisingly well! Especially the movie/cinema stuff. I'm a huge movie buff...and I'd rather support a band or wrestler on my t-shirt than Old Navy, Abercrombie, American Eagle etc....
12 years

You have noticed the spelling mistake/typo in the heading of this topic.
12 years

You know you’re a nerd when you hear the word convention and the first thing you think of is comic-con. lol
12 years

You know you're a nerd when one of your Heroes is Lord Sheogorath of the Shivering Isles.

You know you're a nerd when you can have hours long discussions of what kind of Jedi you'd be and how you'd use your powers.

You know you're a nerd when you've had hours long discussions about how you'd take over the Galaxy that is the setting of Star Wars.

You know you're a nerd when you've had hours long discussions about how you'd take over this world.

You know you're a nerd when you'd rather read a book than watch a movie, any movie.

You know you're a nerd if you've ever had an argument about which is better; Vampires (I'm talking about Vampire Lords and Vampire Regents here), Werewolves, Jedi/Sith, Wizards/Witches, Mutants, or Benders/The Avatar.

You know you're a nerd when one of your favorite things to think about is just how much face your D&D character can wreck. And how OP you can make him without it being ridiculous or game-breaking.

You know you're a nerd when you can't help but fanboy/fangirl squee when you find a Word Wall with an additional word to one your favorite Dragon Shouts in Skyrim.

I could go on, but I'll stop off here...
12 years