General

Make-up

Tonight there was a discussion in chat about wearing make-up by women in public.
Based on what I have seen, bigger women using make-up that is nicely used, not screaming or looking like a hooker, seem to look more selfconfident than women not using make-up and dress fashionably....

Of course this is only from what I have seen or noticed...

To all women, do you wear make-up and feel more selfconfident?

And to the men, what do you like to see best?
12 years

Make-up

i dont wear make up very often because i think i look alright without it. i do wear it when there is a special even though.
12 years

Make-up

Maimee wrote:
You can't determine a woman's confidence by how much makeup she's wearing. She's probably not wearing it for the reasons you'd assume either (to attract male attention, hide perceived flaws, low self-esteem, etc). Before anything else it's for themselves, for fun, for the artistry and style of it... even for other women (we appreciate the effort a lot more).

And the whole looking like a 'hooker' thing? Some women like that look because it's bold and dramatic. It's not there to impress anyone but themselves, so don't shame it.

That is my bad english I'm afraid... I tried to descripe a type of make-up, that is to me very screaming.. I don't shame anybody on what she/he wears... I was just seeking for words, to describe a type of wearing make-up. I felt unconfident by the words, but don't know how to describe it in a more polite way.
12 years

Make-up

Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Because they are ugly and they smell.

*pulls some hair and rides away on a yellow wheetabix lorry*
12 years

Make-up

calichub wrote:
Ever seen the Mimi chairacter on The Drew Cary Show? Other then her and goth chicks, No real woman wears alot of makeup.

If many of the women I know wear makeup and therefore aren't real women, what are they?
12 years

Make-up

calichub wrote:
Ever seen the Mimi chairacter on The Drew Cary Show? Other then her and goth chicks, No real woman wears alot of makeup. Even as a TG, when I go out my only makeup is whats nessery to pass as fem.

This is ridiculous, I sometimes wear heaps of makeup and sometimes its not even to look nice its because Ive studied Beauty therapy and I want to try out different products and techniques and stuff and one of my friends from beauty school wears a full set of makeup complete with heavy smokey eye every single day and we both have vaginas so we are definetly 'real' women

As for the original question

'To all women, do you wear make-up and feel more selfconfident?'

Yes for sure ! I feel much more confident when Im out even just at the shops if Ive done my hair and my makeup but I am usually too lazy to anyway hahaa
12 years

Make-up

Well for your man question, I love a great smile. So I guess the lip stick but it doesn't really matter, if she has some on or not. A great smile is a great smile. smiley Any shade really, it don't matter, I just love a great smile. Also it doesn’t matter if she uses make up or not to me. My biggest thing is that she doesn’t have a "Quaid start the reactor thing going on". lol Here a link if you don't know the joke. ()
12 years