General

Favorite apps for your phone?

I had the 3gs and now have the Iphone 4S and it is a major upgrade. Dual core processor, dual core graphics and big improvements all round.

The camera is superb and face time is free video calling.

However it still doesnt have adobe flash, so although I can visit FF i cant watch the videos on it.

Siri although a major improvement on the previous vioce control, still get a lot wrong and can be a major pain in the ass, although I found it hilarious when I swore at it and siri said there is no need for that kind of tone.

My favourite app is the tv guide as it can get my tivo box to record when i am out. There is a supurb pool game that almost real and highly addictive called virtual pool.

If you want tv and live in england just down load the "tv catch up" app for live tv and BBC IPlayer, itv, ch4, ch5 all have there own apps now.

Also Kicks news for the football you want, you can even have set up just to give news on your own football team.
12 years

Thanks for that RA, much appreciated
12 years

I use Pandora daily...ney, hourly!

I also love my pageonce app for all my banking.

And of course, you can't be a fatty without the Krispy Kreme Hot Light app to tell me whenever that hot light is on for hot glazed doughnuts!! YEA YEA YEEAAA!
12 years

I have ILoseWeight and Weightbot... intended to help you track your weightloss but even better for making little graphs of how much you gained, lol
12 years