Gaining

So who is actually gaining weight here?

I am definitely gaining.. and over the last 8 or so years I've gained over 50 kgs!

I'm aiming for another 15 to 30 kg - not sure how far to go really... but I'd really like a feeder to spend some quality time with me - specially one who can cook well, hahah.
12 years

I weighed in yesterday and now I am tipping the scales at 227-lbs. Therefore, I am gaining more weight.
12 years

Since last year I've put on 5 kg (about 11 lbs) all belly .. I try to gain weight but I can not very .. : (

Girls should I continue to eat or not? .. look at the pictures ..
12 years

nightman wrote:
4 pounds more in Christmas. Short way to arrive to 200.

Well, now I'm over 200 and I hope to reach my new goal of 225 before end of the year.
12 years

katekate2011 wrote:
in the past 2 years I have gone from 190 to 250 smiley

Mmmm, nice gain. And do you want go further?
12 years

123232322 wrote:
im gaining i have gained 20 lbs over the last 5 monthes im 140ish right now

Very nice. Enjoy your new weight. And go on for the next 20 lbs... <3 Henk
12 years

today the scale said i lost a kilogram smiley and ive actually been trying harder than normal to put on weight. hopefully icecream will ease my sorrow smiley
12 years

Got down to 310 then got right back up to 350. Belly is back to being bigger than the tape measure which feels really good.
12 years

cutenchubby wrote:
today the scale said i lost a kilogram smiley and ive actually been trying harder than normal to put on weight. hopefully icecream will ease my sorrow smiley

Go on, your metabolism will be change every moment. Take cream and sugar and it will be happen smiley
<3 Henk
12 years

I am ^^ ! I gained about 20 lbs since last september !
12 years
45678   loading