General

One interesting fact

For such a big guy I'm rather stealthy myself. One of my great and actually quite common feats was disappearing in broad daylight when my father was getting ready to go and collect fire wood.

Other than that I've kinda become the "advice friend" in my group. Which can actually become kind of annoying, like a couple of weeks ago when I had to talk like 4 friends off of ledges *in varying degrees of severity*. It got to the point that if I had to talk another person off of a ledge someone would have to talk me off of a ledge.
12 years

One interesting fact

ployonyou wrote:
I can lick my elbow?

Double jointed ?

One fact about me is I have a vertical clit hood piercing.smiley
12 years

One interesting fact

I have an extra disc in my neck.
12 years

One interesting fact

Well I was the Surrey under 18 chess champion in 1980. If you don't think that's interesting enough, there was something my wife said about me when we made love, that was unusual, though not unique as far as I know. I will let you try and guess what that is, as if I said what it was, it would sound like boasting.
12 years

One interesting fact

I can cross my eyes upwards.

Edit: I also can't straighten my little finger on my right hand. I jammed it in the hinges of a door when I was younger and it didn't reset properly, so now my finger goes kinda like this - __/
12 years