Gaining

Wanting to fatten someone

From the Guide to FF:

I'd like to fatten up my partner without them knowing - any tips? smiley
- On another note, Secret Feeding/Fattening is something that is universally frowned upon in the community for being unethical, as it betrays another person's trust. Fantasizing about it is fine, as the 'FANTASY' part of Fantasy Feeder indicates, but doing it for real is another matter. NO sneaking weight gain supplements/more fattening ingredients into anyone's food!

So please be honest about your intentions- it isn't worth it to be secretive about it. You'll feel much better in the long run if you do it fairly and out in the open, and it'll likely work out better too. smiley To genuinely share it with another and have some wicked fun with that, it'll be fantastic.
12 years

I don't mind to be fattened up with someone's help (no torturing me though). But there are couple conditions need to be met:
- close location to each other.
- knowledge of each other, because I don't want to be fattened by a random stranger.

But if those are met I guess that's going to be a lot of work there afterall. Because I can't fatten myself already even if I don't actually limit myself at amounts of food.
I got to increase my capacity (I'm scared of it a little) or calority of food I eat... or even both. That'll take some extra effort also which I can't make alone already.

Well actually those are gaining problems of particular individual and thus its off-topic. Sorry for that smiley
12 years

You can fatten me up smiley

12 years