General

Who are you crushing on?

Jambolio wrote:
That's it, I'm mentally substituting the phrase "crushing on" with "masturbating over".

I'm crushing on you all.

EXACTLY!!!!
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

hmm i would have to say

Big cutie bonnie

shes just so skinny, the way i like them smiley
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

Juicy....always brings a certain class as well as beauty to everything
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

Muffinmaid, though I'm not allowed with her b/f status haha

Currently really into someone else though, she knows who she is :]
...at least I hope so haha

...Though she will probably never ever read this anyway.

P.S.
Tons of beautiful women on here, so I hate saying names really. The girl I'm currently talking to is amazing because I know her and love everything about her ;D Hopefully things go okay.
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

D'AWWW
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

Although I have listed some, I will say that right now, Voluptoraptor and sugarsugarsugar have caught my attention.
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

My number 1 still hasn't changed.... But if I did a list just of females I would have to say that after meeting her I admit to having a bit of a crush on c00kie, also finding curvy em to be rather cute too! smiley
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

Violette_Luxe wrote:
This is hard cuz there are so many great guys and gals on here but I would have to say DorianGray is a cutie.smiley

Oh my :3
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

chicagolady wrote:
still like my cyclonepower smiley

Aw. Well that's always a good thing since we're dating haha. Like you too!
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

My top 3 male crushes (at the moment) would have to be scotish stevo (oh I know he's still a baby... But so adorable!!!) Jambolio (looks so cute in his little fluffy hat and his glasses) and saphiel sir (who looks so much like 'L' from the film death note haha.... And I love that film!!) I'm really missing you 3 distracting me on cam this week while I'm away!!

Now I know I'm supposed to only have 3 but I want to list my top 3 women too..... Being quite partial to a fat squidgy woman and all that.... So they would have to be Violette luxe (gorgeous cute hair) curvy em (of course!) and my one female crush who has not changed from when I first joined the site.... and that would be the beautiful miss purple sneakers xxxx
12 years
12345   loading