12 years

If you "like-like" a friend...

Big cutie bonnie wrote:
I have loads of friends I like like!
Should I tell them all?!:o

what?!?! i thought i was the only one! smiley feeling very un like-like
haha

but yeah agree with Mr the16th6toothson
if you like them say so. Its will always be taken as a compliment. how can get up set that someone likes you?
12 years

If you "like-like" a friend...

I agree.... Even though I'm not available, I fell head over heels for a girl and we became really good friends.

one night she called me at 3am after I got home from the bar and needed picked up from the police station.

Sure she could have called a cab, or her g'rents. But, she confided in me and, the next day I spilled the beans. The hard part is that when we work together, we are very 'flirty'...the chemistry is beyond amazing and she denies feelings ALL the time.... because I'm not single. She respects that.

But, after telling her how I felt...she blushed and walked away with a smile...and over the past year our friendship has taken huge strides.... we are BFFs lol I go to her with just about everything as she does me...

Now, I'm not happy with where I am. The relationship, the job. yadda yadda.... and I plan on changing that. Hopefully, when I move out of this house and get a newer better job (Hard to get involved with an employee)....it will work out between us. In fact, the past week has been great...huge strides towards a potential thing since she found out I was leaving my lady to be happy elsewhere....

Long story short (TO LATE!)

TELL THEM! If they can't accept it and they decide to stop talking to you, what kind of friend was it anyways?!
12 years