Gaining

I really want to gain weight

So I am about 5'10" and around 196lb. I have always been really thin, but I have put on slot of muscle mass. I was about 140 and I just started pigging out and working out. I gained 15 pounds of muscle and 47 pounds of fat. I used to have abs, but I personally didn't want them. Thats why I pigged out haha. But my girlfriend (who I love very much) told me that she missed my abs, so I ate cleaner and dropped about 20 pounds of fat. But I told her that I wanted her to gain weight if I'm gonna lose weight. She's 80 pounds and 5 feet tall. She knows I like bbw's and ssbbw's but she doesn't like big guys. I really miss my belly and I would love to gain it all back and more, but I don't want her to be unhappy or stop gaining. I'll love her either way, but she was actually underweight and I'd really like her to be a bit overweight. What can I do to help her to see things the way I do. I know she would still love me no matter how big I get, but I want her to actually like me big and for her to want herself to be big. What could I do to make this happen? All input is very much appreciated.
12 years

Hmm. Brain transplant?
12 years

katiebabe wrote:
hey guys i too am also looking to become a gainer.. i already weigh 265 (how YOU doin? ) lol but anyway , any tips?smiley

If you already weigh 265, it looks like you found the way to gain. Just keep it up. Some people are in a hurry to gain, but the faster you gain, the sooner you will either have to stop or approach immobility.
12 years

katiebabe wrote:
hey guys i too am also looking to become a gainer.. i already weigh 265 (how YOU doin? ) lol but anyway , any tips?smiley

See my site, especially "How to Get Fat".
12 years

katiebabe wrote:

Never stop eating lots of yummy food!
12 years