General

So everyone has something

omg i love getting my toes cracked, my ex bf used to do it all the time and i just cant do it the same smiley
mmm my toes could go a good cracking right now actuallyy
12 years

Head massage, playing with hair and reflexology. Will happily do all of these as long as it's not only a one way street and that I get some of the same in return.
12 years

I love having my back popped, and I also kinda like popping people's backs for them.

The latter is easier to accomplish though, all I have to do is pick someone up in a bear hug and shake them a little bit. For me it's a little harder, sometimes I can pop my back myself by sitting in a chair and kind of pulling myself around, but that doesn't seem to work as well as it used to anymore.
12 years

Running my hands through my (now shorter) hair. My ex used to do it when I had longer hair, and it felt awesome.
12 years

OniGumo wrote:
I love having my back popped, and I also kinda like popping people's backs for them.

The latter is easier to accomplish though, all I have to do is pick someone up in a bear hug and shake them a little bit. For me it's a little harder, sometimes I can pop my back myself by sitting in a chair and kind of pulling myself around, but that doesn't seem to work as well as it used to anymore.

this! except i like someone to push on my back when im lying down to pop it. for me if the back on a chair is the right height i can lean back and pop my back. sooo good.
But also i love the feeling of "drawing" on my back. then guessing what they draw.
damn i want it right now!
12 years