General

Dr oz and the 700lbs woman

Is that any different than any other person in the health and fitness industry? They all do that, especially to us in the feederism community. It's never about acceptance, always about making an example and ostracizing. I always love the let me help you lines because I really wanna say, "Oh really? So you're going to get me more vacation time, better pay for the amount of work that I do, rage against big business in the event that I ever want to eat good food it's there and doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Oh right. I thought not." Let's not fix the real problems and accept those that want to be different.

My last argument for these knuckleheads is that being thin or rather fit is fine. However, the overblown notion of it is not. Models have died trying to be "thin" and even Hong Kong's favorite son, Bruce Lee fell victim to this...well that's the most believable version of his death anyways. So being thin or most cases, too thin is just as bad as being overweight or fat. You need the happy medium...rubenesque for the win.smiley

Rant over. My apologies ladies and gents.
12 years