General

What i love about bbw faces.

...the roundness, two plump checks, a thick double chin and the overall softness smiley
12 years

I totally agree with Danny. He is so right! smiley
12 years

BBW faces tend to be warmer and when they smile it's magical smiley
12 years

From the people I've seen, I think lots of fat ladies with lovely plump faces age really well too!
12 years

softgirl wrote:
From the people I've seen, I think lots of fat ladies with lovely plump faces age really well too!

Yeah - like Dawn French and Ruth Jones look older now they lost weight
12 years

1Dan001 wrote:
I agree with all this sentiment. Chubby faces are warmer, they feel caring and nurturing. I think that is why I like them, if I kiss a bbw face, it feels soft and caring, like there is so much more love on offer!

I agree completely and can speak from experience. Sometimes you should judge a book by its cover...
12 years

Not gonna argue with this at all. Maybe it's just me, but I also think that a lot of larger women have very angelic (or maybe cherubic is what I am looking for) faces. Always something I find attractive.
12 years

bbwildrose wrote:
JulesTeak wrote:
softgirl wrote:

Yeah - like Dawn French and Ruth Jones look older now they lost weight

Fat fills out wrinkles smiley

Agreed
12 years

Softly wrote:
I must also agree....most people think I'm a good 6 or 7 years younger because of my smooth plump face...I think my eyes stand out more and we do look comforting and warm....however, a chubby face can be damn sexy when feeling 'hot' too......come to bed eyes....finger in corner of mouth...very enticing!!! Lol! smiley
Indeed, not only does a fuller face make you look younger and friendlier. There are also those sexy looks, that are so much more alluring on a fatter girl. It surprises me that many women don't notice this when they keep themselves slimmer/lose weight.
12 years