Gaining

E-feeding

Say you're chatting with a feedee and want to buy her a snack.

There must be a way to do it over the internet, safely and quickly and anonyomously.

I've figured out how to buy them Cheesecake Factory and McDonald's gift certificates.

But ideally you'd be able to order a pizza or something delivered to their door. Any ideas?
12 years

E-feeding

ChocolateCovered wrote:
You can order a pizza be delivered to someone using the place's online page. That's totally possible and extremely hot.

But wouldn't you need the person's address?
12 years

E-feeding

This is fun! Many people have online access for ordering delivery. I used to love going online to a feedee friends and login as them & order. Always fun to add special requests like hurry....I'm starved or don't skimp on the extra cheese. The excitement & anticipation of waiting for her delivery to arrive was pretty exciting....seeing her shove in huge bites with my encouragement was hott! I miss this & hope to experience it again with someone who'd absolutely love it.
12 years

E-feeding

WitchyLaRoux wrote:
well then if they want the pizza they'll just have to give up the address won't they, pretty much most things you buy for someone aside from a gift certificate delivered to their email you are going to need an address, they don't want to give up the address guess they don't want the food then

There are people who don't want to give up their address to some stranger they just met on a website.

It's certainly not a technical problem. E.g. , most Amazon wishlist items can be bought for you without your giving your address to the purchaser. Same with McDonald's and Cheesecake factory gift certificates.

Any other ideas?
12 years

E-feeding

I'd be down for this, I've actually had the pleasure of being on the receiving end before. It's a very good feeling. *misty eyed*
12 years

E-feeding

just-eat.co.uk?
12 years

E-feeding

igor_olman wrote:
just-eat.co.uk?

I checked. It's okay, but the feedee still has to give up her/his address.
12 years

E-feeding

Haven't tried this yet, but it looks promising, at least in the US:

order.dominos.com/en/pages/giftcard/

It looks like you can send someone a giftcard with just their email address. Then they could order the pizza right away.
12 years

E-feeding

Tried this the other night. I e-sent someone a domino's giftcard ( from order.dominos.com/en/pages/giftcard/ ). She was going to order a pizza and eat it on webcam.

Trouble was, the giftcard took so long to arrive, her local domino's had close by the time she got it.

She was so eager to eat the pizza the next morning that she bought it and ate it in her car the next day before connecting with me.

Admittedly, feedees aren't expected to have a lot of self-restraint when it comes to food, but I must say I was disappointed!

I continue to search for a better way to do the e-feeding!
12 years

E-feeding

hahaa sounds like you got played for some pizza brother
12 years
12   loading