General

To "weight" or not

I think it depends how big you want to get in the long run, like say you only want to get to 300lbs max and you are 250 now you might gain all that weight before you find a feeder and then youll either have to stop gaining and try and maintain your weight or change your goal.

I started gaining on my own before I even knew what a feeder was because I hadnt joined ff yet and I dont have any regrets but I think the whole process would have been alot more fulfilling with a feeder but because I am happy to get really really huge im not too worried about that, however it seems to be really hard to actually find a suitable feeder so if you choose to wait you might be waiting for years.

Its up to you really i would say maybe just start gaining really slowly, like aim for a few pounds a month or something and see how you like doing it by yourself and then if you dont like it you can always stop and start searching harder for a feeder haha.
hope this helps somewhat lol .
12 years

To "weight" or not

Layla wrote:
I think it depends how big you want to get in the long run, like say you only want to get to 300lbs max and you are 250 now you might gain all that weight before you find a feeder and then youll either have to stop gaining and try and maintain your weight or change your goal.

I started gaining on my own before I even knew what a feeder was because I hadnt joined ff yet and I dont have any regrets but I think the whole process would have been alot more fulfilling with a feeder but because I am happy to get really really huge im not too worried about that, however it seems to be really hard to actually find a suitable feeder so if you choose to wait you might be waiting for years.

Its up to you really i would say maybe just start gaining really slowly, like aim for a few pounds a month or something and see how you like doing it by yourself and then if you dont like it you can always stop and start searching harder for a feeder haha.
hope this helps somewhat lol .
Layla says it all for me..agreesmiley
12 years

To "weight" or not

Wow there were some terrific replies here. All of my experience as an Encourager has been online save a lover over 20 years ago. She and I reconnected for some Encouragement and Gains two years ago but this time it was online. But she is a foodee in the purest sense who doesn't like gaining.
The women I talk or formerly talked to here all seemed to do just fine and quite happily gaining without a feeder. They relished the process and enjoyed the success and transformation of their bodies.
Since You have a limit that is Just 50 lbs away I concur completely with Layla. Just start relaxing any dietary restrictions you had in the past. You won't need to stuff or drink shakes or even eat ice cream or brownies every night or do buffets every week. You can start by just eating Everything and Anything You desire. If You feel like a second dessert for instance. Then have it. If not then just have one. If You truly want some brownies then make some and eat them until You don't want anymore.
I am assuming that while You weren't a slave to diet or the gym in the past. I bet you ate "sensibly " quite often .So now just Eat and Enjoy yourself. You'll gain a few lbs a month and save plenty of fast gaining for later when You find a Feeder. If You don't ever find one you'll have a year or two of good unfettered enjoyment and can then switch to finding a good straight up FA. smiley
Edit. I just re-read Layla's reply. The 250 and 300 were hypothetical numbers. So I will now say that I agree with Layla still! Just Let Go and start gaining a few lbs a month smiley
12 years