General

Bit of a rant

Fluffy I'm sorry to hear you got hurt like that. I remember in school when I was younger I got picked on quite a bit. Some of the spiteful things that they did back then were unthinkable. One time when I was only 11 I almost got into a gang fight with a 16 year old because one of them spread a rumor about me via word of mouth. Interestingly enough it jumped schools, and this guy actually came looking for me. Luckily it was resolved peacefully but I could've gone worse. I guess the best piece of advice I can give ya is just don't pay him any mind. No matter where we all go in life there will always be ***s, but thankfully the genuinely nice people will always outnumber them; at least that's what I've seen.
12 years

Bit of a rant

Don't worry... Even being half as like as you used to be is twice as liked as I am...

O.o

Just smile! I am bi-polar (and bi-winning) and I do the same thing.... Only thing I know is to kee my head up and wait for the depression to finally get out of my head...
12 years

Bit of a rant

I'm so sorry this happened. Perhaps you can report this jerk to the administrators.
12 years