General

Sorry but...

lol

I don't laugh at you, I chuckle cause I went through this about a year ago.

I had no clue that FF only lets 'regular' members get a certain number of msgs each day. Just like I found out on Thursday that as a regular member I can only post so many in 24hrs in the forums.

Depending on who you are messaging, they probably gets and sends lots of messages and can quickly hit their 24hr limit.

Shoot into the chat rooms, hang around and post casually in the forums bro.... The friends will come eventually....

And don't be a ***ing creeper, we always know... smiley

lol jk
12 years

Sorry but...

FluffyMcMittens wrote:
I'm not saying I know how you speak to people but I garuntee you wont get replies if you title your message "Hey", "hi" or "hello" then make the entirety of your message consist of "how are you" or something equally pitiful.

Not only that, there is a 10 message limit daily so people (more popular people I mean) will likely have to make a choice of who to reply to. I havnt replied to a message in days now because all I get is "hi".

So yeah there's your answer in a nutshell. If your messages are actually worth reading and responding to, then people will read them and respond.

You mean the girls I've been creeping won't reply to me jsut saying "Hi, how's things going?! Hope to hear from you" ?!?!

SON OF A B...*deleted*
12 years

Sorry but...

To the OP, you have no idea how many times this exact thread comes up. The regularly posting members have seen this hundreds of times.

If someone doesn't message you back, move on. But make sure you're not sending one line messages. I myself never send an opening message unless it's at least 3 lines long, and I'm usually not satisfied with that.

Personalize your messages, let who you are speak through your words. If you don't then you won't get replies. Because the women of this site are inundated with "Hi how are ya"s every day. And those messages? Well, they get deleted.
12 years

Sorry but...

I'm f'n awesome and I can't even get replies with "how you doin" messages.

It's a reality check. It's like "Damn maybe I'm not that awesome....NAH, they all just suck!" smiley

I mean, even to this day I send well thought out, happy messages and still get nothing...I take it not personally. It is how it is.... no biggie

Don't let that bother you my man.... Just keep chatting people up like you would anywhere

98% of us are just friendly people looking for friends as well
12 years

Sorry but...

Hmmm... There is a dueling piano bar near my house. We all love it around Philly and, to couple that with a strip club/***...

Hmmm, I think a new venture was just born and created in my head!

*YES! Love side railing random threads!*
12 years

Sorry but...

Well, the one piano would play as.. "Roxxxy" was stripping. The other Piano would play as Kandi Kane was stripping...

every 15 seconds or whatever, they would switch back and forth to see who the better stripper and better piano guy is! lol

Yeah, I'd totally make this work!

And, one night a month it would turn into a REAL dueling piano bar. I give two random customers Pirate Swords and they go at it to the music... YEA YEA YEAAA!
12 years

Sorry but...

NewRocBrian20 wrote:
Ok so I been in this website for maybe a year and I don't mean to be rude at all but I thought that this website is like a social network.. The point is people here are very ignorant and when some one messages somebody answer them back don't be ***s and don't answer at all.. In this website we have the same interest. I'm just looking for friends thats all I have a girlfriend already but I want more friends.. Again i don't mean to offend anybody here!

I don't mean to offend anyone, but stop being ***s and reply to my messages! I'm important!
12 years

Sorry but...

crazyfnbill wrote:
Hmmm... There is a dueling piano bar near my house. We all love it around Philly and, to couple that with a strip club/***...

the one piano would play as.. "Roxxxy" was stripping. The other Piano would play as Kandi Kane was stripping...

every 15 seconds or whatever, they would switch back and forth to see who the better stripper and better piano guy is! lol

I need London to have one of these! I'm totally becoming a member!

Also...the site has a social networking function, but that's no reason to reply to every single message you get that might not inspire you saying "sorry, not interested because your message isn't personal enough/your spelling ain't great"/you come across as a perv!!/etc.

Totally agree with this, feeder_f. If I don't respond, surely that's better than my sending you a message outlining all the ways in which you fail?

Bear in mind that if someone doesn't reply it's probably because you don't meet a truly random set of criteria which are set by that one person. It doesn't mean you suck. Horses for courses and all that.
12 years

Sorry but...

what are the odds this thread gets locked, 1/33 anyone and that's generous odds, after Murphy's sarcasm (which is appropriate this time). This subject just keeps coming up and is basically a bore, even more so than, "how do I secretly fatten up my girlfriend".
12 years