General

Origins of this site

Dan wrote:
Here's an interesting site, shows you screen-shots of sites over the years, quite a lot for FF dating back to 2004.

domaintools.com/research/screenshot-history/fantasyfeeder.com/

wow - it's sure come a long way
12 years

Origins of this site

JulesTeak wrote:
Dan wrote:
Here's an interesting site, shows you screen-shots of sites over the years, quite a lot for FF dating back to 2004.

domaintools.com/research/screenshot-history/fantasyfeeder.com/

wow - it's sure come a long way
I do remember the early days, lurking deep in the shadows and have to say the longer I've been on here, the more I appreciate it. For all the criticism this site sometimes gets, seriously this is a great site and the way it is run may well be a good reason as to why this site has grown so much.
12 years

Origins of this site

Thanks for all the positive comments smiley

The site first started as an online game called 'Fatten Your Feedee' back in 1999, and it wasn't until 2004 that it acquired the domain name Fantasy Feeder.

We didn't know what a social network was when we first started, the site was more like a series of web pages and everything had to be uploaded by hand, including pictures. It was steam powered.

I can't imagine that today with 150+ new pics every day, along with 100+ new users, hundreds of new comments, plus posts, shouts, videos etc. we can barely keep up with checking content smiley
12 years