Gaining

Too thin

I suspect the problem often lies in the fact that we're conditioned to think that people are scared of becoming fat. We worry that calling someone fat will cause that person to think 'oh, you're right, I am - I better lose some weight' even though that makes no sense if that person is deliberately trying to get fatter.
12 years

Too thin

You're Fabulous. You've gained 60 lbs since November. I think the ones who say too skinny are just rushing through the site and not bothering to read about You in your picture comments and forum posts. How could anyone who looks as fabulous as You do. Who has literally Transformed from thick to nicely Fat in just 6 months get a comment like that?
I guess because I grew Well into adulthood without the internet. Because I'm Old. I take my time and learn everything I can glean from this site about a person before I comment.It doesn't make me great or smart. But I like to think I try to be at least considerate.
You're not too Skinny. Or Thin. You're Marvelous and Stunning and You are getting Fatter at an Astounding Rate. Keep going and enjoying. You're Terrific. smiley
12 years

Too thin

I totally see your point, it's like saying you're not good enough.

Someone who's slim and likes being being slim being told they're too fat could feel the same way.
12 years

Too thin

It's funny, that the whole problem is that assuming everyone should be the same size. Nobody is too anything. Everyone is what they are. Telling someone that they should change is wrong.

If someone comes across someone that they feel is the wrong size, then the thing that should be changed, is that the person thinking somone is the wrong size should go find someone who he (or she) considers the right size.
12 years

Too thin

Amen to that johnxyz.
12 years

Too thin

The whole thing is it doesn't matter really what anyone thinks but you.You are the only one you have to please all the time.Others comments should be taken with a grain of salt unless really insulting or irritating.I myself find you lovely now & if you grtow will find you lovely later...that's just me....lol
12 years

Too thin

I don't mind skinny girls... The more there is to grow smiley
12 years