General

Fakes

Sometimes I think it would be more iteresting to chat with someone who can explain why they pretend to be fat when they are not, rather than someone who weighs 600 pounds.

Any fakes want to out themselves, and explain why they decided to exagerate their weight, either here or in private (Yahoo IM wavx33c)
16 years

Fakes

Well, I just wondering about fake gainers. I am sure there are a lot of other fakes too.
16 years

Fakes

I'm curious, TGF, what makes you think people are calling honest people fakes?

If you mean the real/fake meter, that's a whole other question. But what people call fake here, usually, is someone saying they're a 600 lb fat woman when they're actually a 150 lb guy.

Since it's a fantasy site, the lines are blurry all over the place. But my impression is that most members would prefer role players to declare themselves as such.

Sorry to add to the confusion, perhaps,
Juicy
16 years

Fakes

Yeah, the real/fake meter is a different matter than when people talk about fakes in threads.

People misuse the meter to 'get at' people whom they think have been unpleasant or insulting in some way, often (I think) in chat. This is completely unethical, I think, but people do it.

It doesn't matter, because real and decent people never get more than a couple of such votes. In my humble opinion, most people who have seriously high proportions of fake votes are people I suspect of being fake, too.

Fake, in the second sense, is about people who say they're 13, weigh 700 lbs, and are being fed by their mother. Or they gained 300 lbs in a year. Or they're using pics of famous ssbbw models, and want to chat with you about the problems of gas that 'we' share. You get the idea.

Sorry to be snarky, but we need to keep the two different issues clear of each other, so I used some examples I've run into. If any of those people were real, I apologize...all kinds of crazy things are, of course, possible.

Juicy
16 years

Fakes

I used to visit a forum site that I knew was full of fakes, I just didnt say anything about it. One person accused the moderator of that forum to be a fake (which i agree with) and that person was banished. The moderator claimed to be 550lbs and 17 years old.

I should try googling "gaining teens yabbers" and see if the forum of fakes still exists.

But yeah, I cant stand fakes, and I cant be bothered making up bull all the time to make it sound (half) real. Thats my 2 cents for now.
16 years

Fakes

muzzap_p wrote:
I used to visit a forum site that I knew was full of fakes, I just didnt say anything about it. One person accused the moderator of that forum to be a fake (which i agree with) and that person was banished. The moderator claimed to be 550lbs and 17 years old.

I should try googling "gaining teens yabbers" and see if the forum of fakes still exists.

But yeah, I cant stand fakes, and I cant be bothered making up bull all the time to make it sound (half) real. Thats my 2 cents for now.

I'm 18 years old and weigh about 560lbs, this is not a claim, it is the unadulterated truth. But of course I've been a bit overweight (bit of an understatement) from when i was about four years old, in fact by the time I was in 5th grade I weighed about 170lbs.
16 years

Fakes

Only a very few people have voted on you, Booty. It's statistically insignificant. I'm talking about the people who have 70 fake votes and a few reals...
16 years

Fakes

But everyone knows you're real, lady, and it shows on the meter, too. smiley
16 years

Concerning the fake/real meter

When I look at bios if there is no pic I don't vote.If I haven't talked to the person elsewhere to know them,I don't vote.IF I see a pic of someone I know & the rest of the info in the bio doesn't fit what I know...definitely FAKE! I don't judge just on a pic or just on a bio.I need to get to know the person in a more personal way before I vote.smiley
16 years

Fakes

If people want to role play, I have no problems with that. But there are many ways people can be fake, and it can lead to someone getting hurt. Someone who is married pretending to be single and available, for example. Or someone pretending to be female, when they are male. If they take it too far to where a male plans to meet a female, and that person never shows up, because the person does not exist.
12 years
12   loading