General

Where will you be...

Hmmm, in 1 year, I hope to be the Feature of a stand up comedy night at a club/bar in NYC.

5 years, I hope to be living the sucess in Comedy after being on Leno or Conan. (Not huge like Tosh or Gabriel) Also be in the early years of being a great father!

10years, I want to be known around the country, have a sitcom and possibley teach stand up lessons to people striving to get into it.

(Unrealistic to get into stand up? Watch me prove you all wrong!) smiley
12 years

Where will you be...

Hopefully having a full time job and maybe married or something. Need to work on where my life is right now, though. Anything can happen.
12 years

Where will you be...

1st year - Build up a decent bankroll and have sex with as many fat girls as possible.

5 years - Win a UKIPT, or GUKPT title and have a hareem of fat girls after me.

10 years - Win a EPT and WSOP title and have an even bigger hareem of fat girls.

I suppose I'm just a degenerate!
12 years

Where will you be...

in 1-2 yrs

hopefully I'll have at least my bachelor's and move to RI on a more permanent basis and find a better job. It would be nice to find someone special.

5-10 yrs

Have my own business and be giving Microsoft a run for their money!
12 years

Where will you be...

1 year- Finishing second year of my degree (which went better than my first year!) Hopefully looking to move out and in with the feeder, a good few lbs heavier.

5 years- Happy, in love and letting go. Figured out what I want to do with a philosophy degree. Perhaps still studying, but ideally in a comfortable, secure job. I want my life to feel like it has a structure and is actually heading somewhere by then..

10 years - A happy fat wife, mum and feedee. On a career break to pop out some babies and look after my husband. Enjoying life, love and food. (Perhaps even getting into some super size modelling to pay for the luxuries..)

I'm such a romantic lol smiley
12 years

Where will you be...

In one year I want to be accepted to Grad School, after having taken a year off to work and gain experience.

In 5 years I want to be graduating with my Doctorate in Botany, hopefully with a GPA better than 3.46...the barrier I wasn't able to transcend in my undergrad.

In 10 years I want to have a job at a University teaching biology, and Botany besides. Or be working in a major lab somewhere.
12 years