Extreme obesity

Fat spread

I prefer fat to be spread out, it looks much better, and i imagine is healthier.

Also, i agree with thechef, you're awesome shazzy smiley
14 years

Fat spread

shazzy wrote
I sometimes look at girls and mens bodies and realise that alot of men always seem to jut hold their fat on their bellies, The same i have realise with alot of SSBBW women. Many of my lovely ssbbw friends on here seem to have very small legs and arms and very big bellies, or is that just me?

I myself have a lot of fat on my legs, arms belly and bum, I guess I am kind of evenly spread.

Just wondering why this is :\

I think that there are different bodytypes.. Some of them have big bellys, some big breasts and small legs and some like you are having there fat nicely spread all over. I think it's just a coincidence that there are probably more bigbellied women here on FF...smiley
14 years

Fat spread

It's definitely partly a genetic thing. But it also changes with age. I was always somewhere between pear and hourglass, all my life. In the past five years or so, much of my gain seems to go to my belly.

My new shape is associated with Type II Diabetes, with which I was eventually diagnosed, but it remains unclear (to my knowledge) whether the shape is cause, effect, both, or only a correlation to the condition.

There is also a difference between subcutaneous (often called soft) fat, which is thought to be encouraged by estrogen, and abdominal (aka hard) fat, associated with testosterone.
14 years

Fat spread

i wish my fat would spread to my boobs and my bum. its all in my belly and arms. all my pants fall down coz i have no bum 2 hold them up and yet i still get a muffin top. crazy body.
12 years

Fat spread

Mine's mostly around the middle - belly, thighes, bum
12 years

Fat spread

[/quote]

I think that there are different bodytypes.. Some of them have big bellys, some big breasts and small legs and some like you are having there fat nicely spread all over. I think it's just a coincidence that there are probably more bigbellied women here on FF...smiley[/quote]
I totally agree.
12 years

Fat spread

I myself used to have big strong round belly in front of me. Then I lost like 20 kilos. Belly started to hang, so looked much smaller. Then I started to gain. Not planned to gain and not stopped it, simply let it go. When I had gained all this 20 kilos back, still people said that I have lost weight. LOL. This was because my belly was hanging and also regained weight started to hang in love-handles. Only now, when I weigh already more than 200 kilos I have got back same belly measurement I had before, but with difference, my belly is now soft and gut is hanging halfway to my knees when I am walking. Also for covering this are 5 xl jeans to small I am using 7 xl or 8 xl jeans, depending of their style, how they fit over my belly.
12 years

Fat spread

I think like most have said is genetics.....but with that said changes in weights at certain points can change body types a bit.

For example my wife being fairly short at 5' 3" at 150 Lbs. was a total hour glass......at 175 Lbs. hour glass but merging into a little more pear......just over 200 Lbs. she was more a pear than hour glass with her legs and hips and butt really gaining at that stage. Even though her upper arms, lower belly and breasts were quite big her shoulders stayed the same obviously and her lower half kept growing.

I woul imagine if I was ever fortunate enough to see her gain to 250 Lbs. she would keep growing in the pear direction and much more bottom heavy that would be totally sexy for my liking.
10 years

Fat spread

loopytheone wrote:
azuretranquility95 wrote:
fatrick1 wrote:
If anything I think I have a weirdly big butt for a guy

No, that's probaly me. My ass is way too big.

I think you should both send me pictures and then I can assess your relative butt size and declare a winner! smiley

Yeah, the winner would be you smiley
10 years

Fat spread

My fat just settles everywhere. I have huge thighs, fat arms, a jiggling chest, a wobbling belly, and a titanic rear.
10 years
12   loading