Extreme obesity

Georgia davies now 63 stone.

Yer the media storm arrived in town once again, pity they didnt make such a big thing when she lost the weight and was happier...
12 years

This just shows what happens when people diet. They regain all the weight plus more.

I wish there was a way she could be happy. It's not like she enjoys it. But she is at a point where she gets fat if she diets, and gets fat when she doesn't diet.

Usually, people like Walter Hudson and others who were media freaks end up dying from losing and gaining a lot of weight very quickly.

I truly hope things work out for her somehow.
12 years

AJ Tano wrote:
double J wrote:
I read somewhere she had a young FA boyfriend,but it wasn't working out and they split,shame,as being happy would have made all the difference.

Yea that's me. I tried my best but I came on too strong and scared her away. Hopefully she'll reconsider. I'm so worried for her.

Thats very easy to do,especially with a SSBBW who has low self esteem,how long ago did you split ?
I have scared two away by being that way,I am a bit too clingy with having Bipolar,wish I could find a BBW who would understand,my LTR GF was 560 lbs so I know the nice bits and downsides of loving a really big partner ...smiley
12 years

AJ Tano wrote:
double J wrote:
I read somewhere she had a young FA boyfriend,but it wasn't working out and they split,shame,as being happy would have made all the difference.

Yea that's me. I tried my best but I came on too strong and scared her away. Hopefully she'll reconsider. I'm so worried for her.

Might have been better for you if you had lived nearby,you could have given her hugs and moral support,it's not the same online unfortunately..smiley
12 years

AJ Tano wrote:
double J wrote:

From what I have read yesterday the british press are looking for your identity now ...
12 years

This is sad story. Most important is what she wants. Someone of us might adore her big body, but if she has health issues and not happy at all with her body, then it is very important that doctors help this young lady to loose weight until she can walk and acute medical problems are solved. Equally important is that after that she would get additional treatment and will not gain that weight back or even more. I wish all the best to this poor girl and hope that she will be strong enough to manage with stress caused by newsrags.
12 years

OK, let me get this straight. She weighed around 500 pounds. So, they put her on a diet, and she gains 200 pounds to 700 pounds.

Now, they want to put her on another diet?
12 years

MatthewB wrote:
johnxyz wrote:
OK, let me get this straight. She weighed around 500 pounds. So, they put her on a diet, and she gains 200 pounds to 700 pounds.

Now, they want to put her on another diet?
Apparently, she was secretly ordering stuff online: thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4352662/Teens-secret-deliveries.html :-(

Just a matter of bad journalistic work... No thinking, no feed back, just telling a story... I f it is true doesn't matter, if it is sensational, it sells...

Every journalist would ask eg. who opened the door and who gives her money. So this story is highly blown up or her parents supported her adiction...

SUN GET MATURE OR LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

She is in a bad position and needs support, she doesn't deserve it to be exploited!
11 years

I agree,If the Sun had any sense at all,they would now remain silent on this story until such time as Georgia attains her happy size,whatever that might be,if she continues to receive back up support and the trolls leave her alone,then she has every chance,and I am sure lots of us on this forum wish her well.smiley
11 years

marzopolis wrote:
mrxp22 wrote:
marzopolis wrote:
I thought that this was supposed to be a forum populated by people who were encouraging extreme obesity, not agreeing with the tide of the culture that this girl would be better off if she lost weight. /snip

As much as this is a fetish site, the girl is clearly unhappy and in desperate need of help. Because of her seeming compulsion to continually eat, it makes me wonder if she has a variation on Prada-Willi syndrome. If so, how can you possibly think that having a feeder boyfriend/husband is the right way for her to go?
It seems like she wants a life and not to be immobile. All you're really thinking about is what your own desires want and not the feelings of the person affected by it. Please don't tell me that you're serious.

Your answer is as presumptive as mine- the point is that those here who are geographically in the UK are not willing to really reach out and investigate the situation. Nothing is more pathetic than a woman (or man) who grows fatter who doesn't want to be fat at all- I know, I was married to one who hated being fat when I never knew that there was any other attitude extant.

There again, georgia having a lover or husband caressing her soft body, kissing her rolls, massaging and helping her walk (no one need be immobile at any weight- even if they spend half there lives in a special pool) MAY open up her self-perspective to a dimension that one-sided society never offers.

There are many possibilities for a situation like this happeneing- and I question who is feeding her, caring for her, looking after her best interests- certainly not any red blooded "FA" Englishmen!

And "we", as a collective group, should visit her site on fcebook especially those of us who are lucky to be blessed with over 500 lb girlfriends who have made successful and mutually satisfying lives for the both of us. Unless we demonstrate to detractors that we can have happy, romance-filled and mutually satisfying lives, this preference (eroneously referred to as a "fetish" ) of ours will continue to be thought of as an emotional sickness and reverse the gains it has made over the last 70 years.

I have little I can add to this ,but
I agree with almost all of this.
I have ,in the past been blessed with a way over 500lb girlfriend, but it seemed that the outside world was against her,the reaction being agoraphobia.I think Georgia must feel the same way at times and deserves at least some dignity,and at best true happiness
11 years
12   loading