Gaining

Food fun/ games bedroom or not

Just got married. I want to ease my beauty into this world. She knows i like the weight she gained during dating and while she was pregnant. And i tried to convince her she was hot. My son is 20 months. she just tells me i like Fat women ! She doesn't like her weight. Lol She was a slim UK 10 when we met in 2008/9. But she has only just put 2 and 2 together as to our bedroom antics when we first met. and during her first 6 months after moving in with me before our son was conceved. So she's not so content to do those again as she, before marrying me, realised I was feeding her up even then! she exercised down to a soft Mum UK 10 for our wedding. Yes She Still married me despite her belief i was odd for loving her gain/ weight. She doesn't think I am actually weird btw just thist aspect of me.

She seems much less hostile now we're married and she's trusting me that I,m not lieing. She seems to be accepting my compliments of her beauty, with perhaps a little frown or a beggruging humff accseptance sound, and seems more open to the possibilities of food fun again,

but whats new? Any ideas?
12 years

Food fun/ games bedroom or not

Cooking challenges can work, say you want to broaden your cooking range then challenge your wife to see who can cook the best 3 course meal over a weekend? Messy puddings optional smiley lol Gojee.com is great for recipies
12 years