Gaining

Staying on track with weight g

fat apple wrote:
I use an app on my phone.

It tracks calories, fat, measurements, weight and has a very user friendly food journal so you can track what you've eaten.

I'm a big (ha!) believer in journaling this stuff. It keeps me on track and excited about my gains.

Good luck!

what os is that app for? what's it called? i think i might want this for my iphone.
does it work offline? sometimes i have signal problems.
12 years

Within last month I have gained another 6 pounds, without doing any extra activities or intentions to gain.
So I have only go every month to scales and 4-6 pounds are more.
My main meal is at evening, then I am very hungry and eating easily 2-3 portions, sometimes 5 portions. Then I am looking TV or internet and I am always snacking something and not carrots. Usually it is 1,5 or 2 litre soft drink (and I dont like diet drinks) and some chips or cookies. At weekends I love to make BBQ meat outdoors and drink beer.
12 years

using a counter has been a good idea, i haven't done any weighing but i have noticed a slight bit more size in my belly. seeing the numbers for a goal and trying to go over it is encouraging to eat more. i set my daily goal to 3500 calories and try to go over that every day.
12 years

I dont do anything, for me, counting calories would be the opposite of what I want to do lol, I just eat what I want when I want and in what quantities I want and then sometimes even when I dont really want to lol
12 years

i do the same, i count afterwards, but if i see i'm close enough to the goal even when i'm full i'll try to get more in just to go over.
11 years