Gaining

Fattening and teasing your bf

I had an ex-girlfriend who used to love to feed me to the point of nearly bursting and then making fun of me.

Ah....good times.
12 years

Pure evil!
12 years

such an interesting topic ^^ wished there were more girls commenting ;-)
11 years

really no Female feeders here who are into that kind of play ?^^ i can´t believe it ^^
11 years

Back in college I was open about wanting to FATTEN my girlfriend up and she was pretty much as excited as I was...but during the process I FATTENED a bit up also.

I can remember her teasing me and touching the newly developed FAT on my sides and BELLY. She would pinch it and say in her sweet high pitched voice, "whats this? I'm not the only one?" Back then, I was extremely embarrassed of it and became defensive, even though I was open to her getting FATTER. I wish I would have been more understanding of her needs and open about my inner desires.

Come to find out after the FAcT, she was what we all call today and back then a "mutual gainer" needless to say... so was I. I look back and realize I was so immature and disrespecting towards her. I will never be that way again!

Not sure if I would like the teasing or not... it would probably highly depend on the mood and setting. Overall, if we were totally into it and open about wants...I would probably like it. The "FAT pillow talk" we shared was one of my favorite turn-ons, but it never involve teasing.
11 years

LargeLexi wrote:
Any girls enjoy fattening up their boyfriends and teasing them? (or girlfriends) I'd love to talk to you about it.smiley

i love teasing a gf if she gained a few or if she is just a bit chubby hehe (but have to know that she likes it and that i like the soft areas to tease and like it really)

And i so would love some girl still fit enough so that teasing me if i gained any weight would have a real affect on me .
(really taking it for real from someone beeing slimmer ^^)

But i would love akind of ongoing game one trying to fatten up the other teasing her and then some kind of nice revenge for the significant other ^^ :-)))
11 years

oh hehe would love a gf to make me eat more and tease me afterwards about outting on some fat here and there ^^
would looove that adn it would kind of tunr me on^^ i bet ;-)
11 years

teasing is only good for me when done by someone who k ows my likings for it ....and generally loves to induce that tunr on in me because of the teasing and my knowing that she loves my chubb and only teases me cause i and she likes it .
11 years

Oh you must be the perfect gf ^^

i think it´s definately hotter when sitting stuffed and grunting after a meal in front of your gf who lkes that than when you are only alone stuffed and rubbing your belly for comfort ^^
10 years

Oh i love sweet smart teasing knowing exactly that I somehow love my chubb but hate to be less fit than my gf who just tempted me with all her sweetness and somesexy seduction to always eat more forget about restraints and thoughts about getting chubby ......
Me always deying the fact i didn´t do any sports for years now while she is using every weakness to make me eat more get lazier and let me go on thinking I am still as fit and only slightly chubby.

Nurturing my thoughts when they come up about asking her if i should get in better shape again.

Just grabbing my softer bely and telling me : " NA ....see that little pudge you as former sportsguy will get rid of that in a month for sure , didn´t you always said it´s only easy for you to gain weight not losing it."
then she grins and give me some tasty icecream .....

After some pounds she starts teasing me more grabbing my belly chubb cause now she can easily find places where as before i could just flex my abs and prevent that, now there is just to much chubby that this could have any effect even sucking in my belly won´t work, somehow it seems she got faster catching me or grabbing at me hmmm.....

The teasing gets even more often now as she gets a little revenge out of me doing that to her more chubby form before so often.

Not only sweet words get to me but some evil revenge things she thought of for some month now.........
Somehow it dawns on me that now i really got myself very chubby with some little ;-) sweet pushing from my gf.

Now she even uses teasing me for making me insecure letting her chosing our food more careful as she says.

She starts being very sure about my now changed eating habits so she tells me tomorrow after breakfast we will start with a little workout programm and a little fitnesstest to see if it´s still so easy for me to slim down as it was back then (when i was doing sports 5 -6 times a week hmmm) .

She would think such a little experiment would be funny to see if i have the same will power than her when she slimmed down about 30lbs some time before.....

So today after a massive breakfast she starts coming in to the kitchen with slim tight workout pants to show of her more trained and fitter form to me while my belly pokes out slightly under my very tight white shirt revealing some softness around a full belly .
No wonder after that breakfast she made me today to comfort me and give me strenght for our first fitnessasessment.

Grabbing some prominent lovehandles she asks me how many situps and push ups and such things i hardly can remember i was doing back 5 years ago
....hmm my chubby bf we will see how many you can do now ....!!!^^

Get Up poking me gently and repeatetly in my belly until i get up grunting and stuffed from all the pancakes ......

:-) oh i would love something like that happening to me or playing such things in real life from time to time ^^
10 years
12   loading