General

What do you look for in vids?

[quote]Maimee wrote:
Faces! quote]

oh man totally read that as faeces for some reason
12 years

Faces are very important, not always necessary, but when you see the persons face you see more of the real person. Expressions, particularly when it looks like you're really enjoying how fat you are make the video that much more erotic.
12 years

I like belly lifting and dropping, and the old belly big enough to lay on the counter is always impressive.
12 years

1. Originality.
2. Weight-gain compared to previous videos.
3. Anything that suggests you enjoy the gain and maybe even find it erotic.
4. Being able to see your entire body (except perhaps private parts), including the face of course.
5. Overeating, and the (possibly erotic) enjoyment of same.
6. Attempts to do things you're getting too big for (that you did easily in earlier videos), e.g. sit-ups, crossing your legs, picking things up off the floor and of course the classic trying to get into clothes that are now too tight.
7. Taking the Wall Test fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php
8. Taking the Floor Test fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php
9. Taking the Sitting Test fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php
10. Narrative, written or spoken, about any of the above.
11 years

Maimee wrote:
Oh yes, definitely. smiley Genuine couples in videos, indulging in some belly play and lots of caressing, is just lovely.

However, I've noticed couple videos can sometimes get negative ratings? I remember seeing someone talk about Muffinmaid's videos on Curvage once, and they absolutely loathed seeing her boyfriend in them. Do men get jealous seeing another man playing with a hot girl's fat?

I'm conflicted on that one. I think a few videos with a lover are fine. Preferably just his hand, feeding, poking, squeezing, belly massaging.

But there should be plenty without him!
11 years