General

Geordie shore?

Bubba Jay wrote:
its alright I guess....

Even thought the lads are idiots and the lasses are sluts....

it is pretty funny

Sorry, the girls are sluts why exactly? Because they're behaving like the boys, ie snogging/shagging anyone willing (or sometimes even not so willing)? Seems to me the boys and girls on the show are equally slutty. And equally idiotic. Just interesting you choose to call the women sluts and not the equally promiscuous men. It takes two to tango after all. In fact in the episodes I've seen (which is only a few) the boys seem to be more likely to be unfaithful to their girlfriends than vice versa.

Feminist rant over.
12 years

Geordie shore?

foxglove wrote:
Bubba Jay wrote:
its alright I guess....

Even thought the lads are idiots and the lasses are sluts....

it is pretty funny

Sorry, the girls are sluts why exactly? Because they're behaving like the boys, ie snogging/shagging anyone willing (or sometimes even not so willing)? Seems to me the boys and girls on the show are equally slutty. And equally idiotic. Just interesting you choose to call the women sluts and not the equally promiscuous men. It takes two to tango after all. In fact in the episodes I've seen (which is only a few) the boys seem to be more likely to be unfaithful to their girlfriends than vice versa.

Feminist rant over.
Liberation for women, that's what I preach.
12 years