Gaining

Little changes, big gains!

I remember a friend from here who constantly gained 1-3 Lbs a week for months on end. She had two daily foods that I am certain contributed. Number one was pancakes for breakfast at least four times a week. We are talking a stack of 5-7 every time! And the other "diet staple " was three Large Donuts at Her desk around 10:00 am. 5 days a week. Coupled with lunches of 1000 to 1500+ calories. Big dinners. And a tendency to eat an entire pan of brownies a few nights a week and she gained a lot.

Another great topic Wretty smiley
12 years

Tubbytum wrote:
I've been playing this game recently that everytime I work I get fast food on the way home, buuuuuut the catch is that everything I order must be finisheddddd by the time I pull in the driveway!!! That way if my roommate has cooked dinner I can get a second dinner in without anyone knowingggggg !!!!!

I'm almost to 3 double cheeseburgers and two medium fries!!! But I want to get to 5 of eachhhhh!!!!

I've also been buying honeybunnnnns in bulk packaging and forcing myself to eat at least one or two before I go to bed, that's an easy extra 600 caloriessss

At the Shell station next to work they have some brands of Honeybuns (iced ) that are 500 to 670 calories EACH. smiley
12 years

East Coast right here. Tastycakes rules! My favorite is the Kandy Kakes. Original Peanut Butter And Any of the special ones they do seasonally.
12 years

wretty222 wrote:
so... i don't know if any of you read those silly magazines like cosmo/elle/marie claire that have diet tips?? i usually don't (diet? PLEASE) but i was flipping through one the other day and noticed their section on how to lose weight... they talk about making SMALL changes to get BIG results. such as cutting out chocolate, switching to diet soda, etc etc.

well... i thought... why can't i apply that philosophy to getting FATTER??? though i love a good ~3000 calorie binge and i love stuffing myself, i've been trying some tactics that are so easy i can do them every day.. and almost forget about them, at least until my next weigh-in smiley

for example- i take the bus to work, so every day this week, i've eaten a normal, small breakfast at home (2 eggs, 2 pieces of buttered toast) and then as i walk to the bus stop i pick up 1-2 donuts at the convenience store- maple glazed fried donuts usuallysmiley i eat them in about twenty seconds flat, and it feels like i didn't even eat ANYTHING. it's a small change with a big impact, considering it averages about 350-700 calories (depending if i eat 1 or 2).

it's almost scared me how easy it's been to slip small, fattening things into my daily schedule.

i use cream instead of skim milk in my tea...

i use full fat cheese on my eggs, and butter instead of margarine...

my little secret donut habit smiley of course - which is fun, because i can eat as much as i like at home but the person at the shop of course has no idea that i've already had breakfast.. i think i might try getting 3 doughnuts soon! i love when doughnuts are light and fluffy and fried so they just feel like sweet air- i feel like i could chow down a half dozen if i was told to smiley

i've tried to stop at a fast food place on the way home most days just to pick up even a side dish- such as cheesy potatoes from taco bell or french fries. even if i don't feel up to eating a full burger meal, i get the sides to pack in extra calories.. plus, they're yummy!

do you guys do this- small changes in your diet/activity to make sure the pounds start to pack on??? i think it's working, considering i'm ALMOST to 250 pounds - i'm becoming quite the porker smiley that'll be almost a 100 pound gain in 2 years!

tell me more tips if ya got em smiley

thanks for this tip lol even if it´s easy i have never tried this

i will see what happens if itry this for some weeks^^
12 years

just reverse weight loss tips smiley
12 years

wretty222 wrote:

my little secret donut habit smiley of course - which is fun, because i can eat as much as i like at home but the person at the shop of course has no idea that i've already had breakfast.. i think i might try getting 3 doughnuts soon!

This is so naughty and hot!!! You need a good "punishment" feeding!!
12 years

There is something really hot about stealth eating habits (the resulting bulges of fat, of course!) but also the fact that you can conceal your gluttony in public, so only the astute FA can detect what's on your agenda. BTW donuts are my treat if you're ever in town!
12 years

when i lived with my parents, i had all sorts of tricks like this.

i would smuggle a box or two of snack cakes home, and binge on them at night. i would swing by mcdonalds and pick up 2 or 3 of the dollar cheeseburgers and eat them on the drive home, then have "lunch" with dad when i got there.

you're right though, any little bit extra you can eat during the day helps. and its so naughty!! who doesn't love that?
12 years

wretty222 wrote:
i think i might try getting 3 doughnuts soon! i love when doughnuts are light and fluffy and fried so they just feel like sweet air- i feel like i could chow down a half dozen if i was told to smiley

tell me more tips if ya got em smiley

And did you try to eat 3 doughnuts on your way?

You can make every night some shake before sleeping. You take a lot of cream and suggar in it. And you'll gain very soon...

<3 Henk
12 years