General

Tv shows

helloo
ok so im sure there is a forum already about what tv shows people like but whatever
I watch alot of tv shows, like ALOT because basically I dont have much of a life lolol
but there is only so many that look appealing so I am starting to run out, if anyone has any suggestions that they think I will like or even just what they like thatd be cooool
here is what I like or watch so far

misfits, breaking bad, torchwood, parks and rec, office, modern family, gossip girl, jerseylicious, south park and recently ive started watching american horror story

I want to watch walking dead but it looks really gory ? ive also heard sons of anarchy and game of thrones to be good ?

thanks !
11 years

Tv shows

game of thrones is good - yep

also:

-Fringe
-Once upon a Time (kinda like lost, but with fairytale characters)
-True Blood
-Dexter (though if gore's not your thing, these two probably won't be either)
-The Ricky Gervais show (similarly,; Life's too Short and An Ideot Abroad)
-How I met your Mother
-The Big Bang Theory

then a few superhero cartoons - though I doubt that's your thing smiley
11 years

Tv shows

oh noooo jules how can you like big bang theory haha that show is so lameeee lol
but i am definetly going to check out the other ones on your list! and I love an idiot abroad haha so funny !
11 years

Tv shows

I'm not a massive fan of TV, but when i do watch it, i tend to like shows with a "darker" sense of humour.
I'm a big fan of the Inbetweeners, Family Guy and when i was growing up i loved watching Red Dwarf.
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the new series when it aires.
11 years

Tv shows

Currently:

Louie
Breaking Bad
The Daily Show
Outnumbered (British version--haven't seen the American one)
Russell Brand X Comedy

are about all I watch.

I don't usually watch reality shows, but Project Runway is pretty good.
11 years

Tv shows

I also recommend Black Books, Game of Thrones and Peep Show. smiley
11 years

Tv shows

Chuck, Castle, Fringe, White Collar, Suits, Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory, New Girl, Warehouse 13.

I watch too much TV.
11 years

Tv shows

Dan wrote:
Zain wrote:
I'm not a massive fan of TV, but when i do watch it, i tend to like shows with a "darker" sense of humour.

If you're after something with a dark sense of humour check out a show called Monkey Dust. It's a bit tricky to find, but it is still out there. It's the darkest show I've ever seen by a long way, not for the easily offended!

I love Monkey Dust. That is all.
11 years

Tv shows

Ok heaps of great ideas guys thankyou ! I finished american horror story which was pretty good and now im watching Workaholics which is funny haha but Ive made a list now using your ideas yayy so i wont run out of tv shows for awhile !
11 years

Tv shows

Workaholics.. lawls
Family guy obviously, I cant get enough of that, and breaking bad, eastbound and down, and breaking bad, which is probably one of the best tv shows I have ever watched
11 years
12   loading