General

One moment from your life

Probably the morning back in April right after I pretty much finished bootcamp and we came back from the Crucible. Walking out on the Parade deck at Parris Island, and receiving your EGA(Eagle,globe, and anchor). What a profound sense of accomplishment. We were all kinds of ***ed up. Bruised, tired, hungry, wet, cold. It was a sunny, clear, morning on April 10th.

Either that or the first Sunday in church I met this girl I used to have a crush on during high school.
My God she was pretty, and a fellow red-head...
11 years

If i could relive one day it would be Good Friday 2008,the day I had my first kiss with a truly sexy SSBBW,it was so mind blowing I could never forget it,sadly I blew it about two years later,through my own fault,I could never have her back ,but want to return to that day to try and right the wrongs
At least then I could sleep easy.smiley
11 years

Just re-experience the same thing? Or do we get a do-over?
11 years

the fondest memory i have was the first time i kissed with a girl. I don't think I'll ever have an experience that will approach it. She wasn't big or anything, I was in a bad place at that time, and I felt accepted for the first time in my life.
11 years

Probably a bit lame, but I would choose the night I first kissed my (now) girlfriend. She was my best friend and I had been attracted to her for a long time, but was too scared to tell her in case she reacted badly, which thankfully she didn't smiley I can't think of any other experience that would come close to how I felt that night.
11 years

29 years holds a lot of moments that could be experienced again. But, Honestly, mine is but only a month and a half old...

June 30th 2012 at about 4:15pm I walked out onto the stage for the first time ever and grabbed the mic.

Finally my YEARS of being the funny friend paid off and I did my first live comedy stand up set. Something I talked about doing for the past 15 years.... AMAZING!

I would do that again, every day, forever. While I still go to open mics and get booked places from time to time... that will always be the best high ever. I kept my friend's ticket stub, I kept the index card I had my cheat sheet written on to remember the order of the joke. I have it on DVD and on YouTube.... I'm very proud.

Now, if we get a do-over.... same thing and I'd certainly be less nervous and not 'sway' back and forth on the stage lol
11 years

I've had so many great moments in my life that it seems hard to choose one. However, the one I'd like to experience most has to be when I won the Surrey Under 18 Chess championship in 1980. It was a great achievement in itself, but what made it even better was the quality of the field (no one expected me to win, until the last game). To some degree I was lucky how the tournament developed, in that I didn't have to play the two players who went on to become Grandmasters at the game. In any case it's still something I'm immensly proud of and that I am in a list of some great past winners makes it rather surreal.
11 years