Gaining

Question to female feeders

LovesBigMen wrote:
Myself, I love seeing strained buttons and too-tight shirts, indicating someone has been putting on a few pounds lately. I've had this teacher whose dress shirt's buttons looked like they we're ready to pop off at any time. He had also outgrown belts, having to wear suspenders. My friends didn't quite get why he wore them, but I did. smiley Gosh, what a crush I had on him.

I do agree that, while some belly tease here and there is awesome, the clothes should be clean and in an overall nice state. I don't care much for holey and stained clothes. Unless it's a recent food stain. That I like. smiley

As for playing and teasing a belly in public, that's something I definitely could see myself doing. I'd have to restrain myself from grabbing wobbly bits, since I'm a very grabby person on things I find cute. But I would be careful enough not to embarass or offend the person I'm with, I'd feel terrible for humilliating someone in public. The furthest I'd go it's lots of hugging and feeling.

What you are saying sounds so lovely warm and nice ;-)

would love that if i ever get a belly worth having that done to ;-) ^^
12 years

Question to female feeders

Hmmm sounds like I need to go to the FF bar wearing this shirt with the buttons to tight lol

Winning!
12 years