General

Your other interests?

I like to work out, run, also enjoy being outdoors (and I frankly don't get enough of it! also the beach). I'm also a computer science major soo many days I'll be tinkering with or just studying/researching about that. I'm an avid online gamer and I love the L4D series as well as Minecraft, two of my favorite addictions. That and I enjoy drawing from time to time.
11 years

Your other interests?

i collect comics mostly dc, i collect a variety of action figures as well.
11 years

Your other interests?

I am an obsessive collector of comedy DVDs and bluray discs,I have upwards of 500,including 90 per cent of british comedy shows from the late 1960s to the late 1990s..
Only watched half of them so far but I'm always on ebay on pay day ...
11 years

Your other interests?

Hoglet wrote:
I enjoy rambling.

the nature walking or the nonsensical talking?
11 years

Your other interests?

bearded unholy goldfish wrote:
KarlFA wrote:
I am an obsessive collector of comedy DVDs and bluray discs,I have upwards of 500,including 90 per cent of british comedy shows from the late 1960s to the late 1990s..
Only watched half of them so far but I'm always on ebay on pay day ...

your my hero

Got that one too,I like Ardal O'Hanlon
Red Dwarf is by far my favourite though.smiley
11 years

Your other interests?

I put in long hours at work so when I'm not working I enjoy playing the guitar, mostly classic rock and metal. I also enjoy photography. I enjoy shooting natural landscapes and love shooting ladies dressed in Classic Elegant Gothic Clothing! I live in Florida so I like a lot of outdoor activities, such as cycling through beautiful trails we have here and kayaking in and around the Tampa Bay. I do have to admit that I really like taking trips to North Carolina for cycling adventures and occational rafting trips. I do not watch much television because my hobbies keep my busy. Oh, and I can't leave out that I love, love to cook! I can cook just about everything including sushi!
11 years

Your other interests?

Hoglet wrote:
I like collecting stationary.

I like fine stationary. I have several pen-pals, we write and mail postal letters to each other. I have really nice 30 weight stationary and very good penmanship!
11 years

Your other interests?

I work as a mechanic by day, but work and transiting to and from work will consume about 12 hours of my day. I suppose that reflects on my love for the automobile, and my desire to find out more about the systems involved in them now.
Aside from that, I've been working on my house over recent months, renovating my bathroom (last room inside to do - yay). That has been keeping my busy in my evenings, when I get home from work, as well as on weekends.

All in all, I guess I'm a bit of a handyman, I like to keep my hands busy (so sexual connotations attached there), but I also enjoy the mental stimulation of planning out my projects. I love being hands on.
I suppose that sums up my spare time pretty well.
11 years

Your other interests?

A lot of things, mostly music related.

->Music
- Composition. I like to write my own stuff, mostly for orchestra/chamber groups, but I've also moved into using other groups/sounds since getting cubase.
- Playing. I'm a grade 8 double bass player and have played in orchestras for most of my life.
- Listening. Obviously. Pretty wide tastes, from 'classical' (which basically accounts for about 500 years of musical history) to rock, jazz, ambient/dark ambient and a lot of other stuff.

then there's also:
- Drama/Theatre. I enjoy a good play, particularly if I get to be cast in it/involved in some way.
- Reading.
- Science, particularly evolutionary biology.
- Constructivism (1920s soviet art movement). Ties into my musical interests, I plan to write academically on the subject in time. Which leads onto...
- Learning Russian. Partly to engage in research for the above, partly...well, everything else...
- Gaming. Give me a good and/or interesting game and I'll be pretty happy.
- History/Politics.
- Comedy. From the Goon Show to The Thick Of It, Terry Pratchett to Tim Minchin, I enjoy having something good to laugh at.

And lots more. So I'm not just a pretty/horrific(delete as appropriate) face.
11 years

Your other interests?

diggers1917 wrote:
- Comedy. From the Goon Show to The Thick Of It, Terry Pratchett to Tim Minchin, I enjoy having something good to laugh at.

High five. I adore Tim Minchin, and Jamie from The Thick Of It is an absolute legend.

Other interests include -
* Music - listening to music, singing, playing guitar (not very well), going to gigs, etc etc
* Reading
* Comedy programmes like Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, Arrested Development... I could go on forever here.
* Quizzes - I host the trivia in chat on a Wednesday night every four weeks and like to take part in the other hosts quizzes when I can.
* Psychology - hope to become a psychologist when I'm finished uni.
* Baking

There's probably more things but I'm sure that's enough for now smiley
11 years
12   loading